HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good laugh at Worsley today, still trying to get to grips with these cowboy semi-autos :P

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 80 :sly: El Magnifico

Timps - 77 :good:

Azzurri - 71 :lol: :lol: :lol: Not liking his prize gun at all :oops:

Ben (my lad) - 56 :good: Good shooting mate

Ben's coming on nicely, he's only been about 3 times. He shot with his Baikal O/U and beat us on one or two of the stands :oops: .

NickyT came round with us, using his proper gun, and shot a very creditable 86, nice shooting Nick :good:

Edited by Chard

Good laugh at Worsley today, still trying to get to grips with these cowboy semi-autos :P

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 80 :sly: El Magnifico

Timps - 77 :good:

Azzurri - 71 :lol: :lol: :lol: Not liking his prize gun at all :oops:

Ben (my lad) - 56 :good: Good shooting mate

Ben's coming on nicely, he's only been about 3 times. He shot with his Baikal O/U and beat us on one or two of the stands :oops: .

NickyT came round with us, using his proper gun, and shot a very creditable 86, nice shooting Nick :good:

Good laugh at Worsley today in good company,'Young Chard' shot really well,didn't realise he'd only been a few times so well shot young man :yes:

Chard senior didn't do so bad either,looks like a natural with Timps' semi in his hand :P

Nice steady shooting by Nicky T earned him a decent score,well done after a bit of a break lately :good:

As for the other two on the squad it was a toss up as to who shot like the biggest bellend today :yes: well i'll put Timps out of his misery and claim that prize myself :D :D No wonder those Essex Boys gave away light weight auto's as they're no good for snappy skeet in the woods type targets....ended up miles in front of them :blush:

Overall I enjoyed the targets and i'm looking forward to returning to Worsley with my usual o/u for the Police Shoot in a couple of weeks :good:

Azzurri

Well shot chaps. I set off to go to Worsley this morning, but had a moment of crisis in the car when I saw the "110 miles remaining" message on my sat-nav - the coffee wasn't cutting it, so I decided to drop in to Marne instead. There was a good 100 bird on, over 10 stands, with some decent challenging stuff on :good: I shot a 91, which I was pleased with. Mike Foster pipped me by 1 so I wasn't far off the pace. Don't know how the other scores panned out as I had an appointment at the pub to get to :good: Good fun :yes:

As for the other two on the squad it was a toss up as to who shot like the biggest bellend today :yes: well i'll put Timps out of his misery and claim that prize myself :D :D No wonder those Essex Boys gave away light weight auto's as they're no good for snappy skeet in the woods type targets....ended up miles in front of them :blush:

Overall I enjoyed the targets and i'm looking forward to returning to Worsley with my usual o/u for the Police Shoot in a couple of weeks :good:

Azzurri

I would have been ok if I could shoot teals (anything travelling upwards) with the darn thing...... too aggressive with it, it doesn't weigh the same as my big old DT10 so over the top of them, the gun is ace just the numpty who shoots it ..... I enjoyed the simo pairs we decided to do at the end,good company as well. Shot well at the end so job done for the Benelli :good: another few shoots with it then it's back in the cabinet .... :yes:

Well shot chaps. I set off to go to Worsley this morning, but had a moment of crisis in the car when I saw the "110 miles remaining" message on my sat-nav - the coffee wasn't cutting it, so I decided to drop in to Marne instead. There was a good 100 bird on, over 10 stands, with some decent challenging stuff on :good: I shot a 91, which I was pleased with. Mike Foster pipped me by 1 so I wasn't far off the pace. Don't know how the other scores panned out as I had an appointment at the pub to get to :good: Good fun :yes:

Well shot Paulos, The only other score that could have knocked Mike Foster of top spot was young Jack Garside who was shooting very well with his new Kreigoff.

If I was a betting man, I would have a few quid on him winning Major Junior prizes this year. :good: :good:

Well shot Paulos, The only other score that could have knocked Mike Foster of top spot was young Jack Garside who was shooting very well with his new Kreigoff.

If I was a betting man, I would have a few quid on him winning Major Junior prizes this year. :good: :good:

I hope your right about young jack garside winning a major this year, his new gun seems to suit his dad John also when I watched him shoot it :good: quite a few lads are buying k80's lately and getting On great with them.

Atb figgy

Edited by figgy

• 4 years later...

Is this the last of the 'how well did we shoot today' series? Mid 2012? What's happened to this forum?

Hi Peter,

I joined this forum back in 2012 and have noticed a steady decline in people posting about clay shooting.

Looks like more shooting related banter goes on on other social media sites, at least you or I can monitor who reads your posts ;)

Me and my lad had a morning at Pinewood Blyton yesterday ,we havent been over there for a couple of years or so and for the life of me i cant think why .

Any way we soon got into it and had a really good session i got 48/60 and the boy wonder got 52/60 .

Not world beating scores by any means but the enjoyment we got along with a good bit of banter and a few laughs along the made it well worth the visit .

Definitely a few more visits to Pinewood coming up over the next few months .

Chard and the crew he shoots with all left and went on Facebook groups etc. NickyT is on Shootclay Forum.

Nothing wrong with starting another how did we shoot thread and seeing how it goes. Plenty of new members into clay shooting to contribute.

Ohh and to add I shot carp :lol: great on some stands and muppetry was evident on others in 100 practice.

Edited by figgy