HOW WELL DID WE SHOOT TODAY 2012 EDITION

100milesaway

Fauxdegla today for me to ref but also managed o shoot it birds only afterwards to finish on an 84. There were plenty of pw'ers there with some fantastic scores, but as I don't want to steal anyone else's thunder I'll let them tell you how they fared ;)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great day at Fauxdegla :good:

That place is a bit special when the weather is good (but that doesn't happen very often) :P

PW scores on the doors that I know of :

Beretta - 95 Awesome stuff as usual :good:

Mr Potter - 95 Outstanding Stuff :o

Chard - 86 El "Pool Shoot" Magnifico :P

Whiskeymac - 84 Nicely done again chap :good:

NickyT - 84 Another good score ref :)

IanE - 81 Good shooting :good:

Canthitathing - 80 Good first visit to Fauxdegla :D

Timps - 78 If you hadn't made such a harris of Stand 12, this would have been a good score :lol:

Saw Roman and Maxus there too, but not sure what they ended up with :hmm:

Some of those scores make it look like it was an easy shoot, but it wasn't. Fauxdegla is never an easy shoot :rolleyes:

Edited by Chard

Aye good shoot today, the weather was really nice for fuax, it was a shame my head felt like it was in a bucket for most of the course, due to trying to throw off a nasty cough n cold.. Pleasure to watch Beretta smoke em clays, I don't think I've ever seen as much dust !

Great shooting by all today! I like Nicky T reffed and shot at the end! I finished on an 87!! Those rascaly rabbits caught me out again!!

Great shooting by Briand and my Dad!! 95 on that course is something to be proud off :good: :good:

The Browning name fully restored Rich :lol::lol:

I'll speak to you again now :lol:

I too enjoyed the beautiful weather and good company of my fellow PWers

Went round with Roman (as usual) and IanE (stood well upwind as he was coughing a lung up for most of the day, and would not have the good grace to die quietly). That made Ians 81 all the more impressive, Roman a respectable 74, and yours truly had a 'mare on stand 12 hitting 1/10 :blush: (I believe I'm in good company timps :yes:) giving me a soul sucking 68 (ah well the bubble was bound to burst sooner or later). Still it was worth the admission money to watch Beretta in full on Yoda mode. I don't know about victorys - i think he was firing lasers. Clouds of orange and black dust were the order of the day. :good:

Well done Mr P - still got it - even if you don't always get it out these days :lol: :lol:

Andy

First post but have been lurking for a bit.

After some lessons with Brian, myself and Ms Ocean shot our first squadded registered comp today at Fauxdegla. What a fantastic day out in the sunshine.

Shot with Beretta and had the pleasure of shooting with Roman, Maxus and Ian E. Thanks for letting us tag along and great to meet you all.

Ms Ocean finished on a 42 which with a borrowed gun is a great score. Just keeps getting better and better. I will never hear the last about the fact that she outshot me on stand 12 with a handy 5.

I finished on 77 which I am dead chuffed with but the best bit was, as others have said, watching Brian making it look easy. Victory Challengers eh......hmmmmmm.

Now for Catton next Monday.

Peter

Great day at Fauxdegla :good:

That place is a bit special when the weather is good (but that doesn't happen very often) :P

PW scores on the doors that I know of :

Beretta - 95 Awesome stuff as usual :good:

Mr Potter - 95 Outstanding Stuff :o

Chard - 86 El "Pool Shoot" Magnifico :P

Whiskeymac - 84 Nicely done again chap :good:

NickyT - 84 Another good score ref :)

IanE - 81 Good shooting :good:

Canthitathing - 80 Good first visit to Fauxdegla :D

Timps - 78 If you hadn't made such a harris of Stand 12, this would have been a good score :lol:

Saw Roman and Maxus there too, but not sure what they ended up with :hmm:

Some of those scores make it look like it was an easy shoot, but it wasn't. Fauxdegla is never an easy shoot :rolleyes:

Ballsed up a couple of stands in Grand style :oops: , but the rest were uneventful :yes:

Really enjoyed the shoot and the company as usual, and it was even sunny :yes: "It worra grand day out" :good:

Good to see some of the other PW'ers, even the one that badly let me down mid-week :lol:

Bleedin long way to go though :hmm: Cheers for the lift Craig, even though the country lane bits had me clenching once or twice :lol: :lol:

Visited Marne Barracks today for a very enjoyable 5o birder.i was joint high gun when I left on 41/50, but i think that could get pipped.Good news that Tony has got his lost dog Bud back after it went missing (let out by the builders)Unfortunatly it had been run over and took a nasty knock on the head and a badly gashed leg. Tony was very fortunate to find him laying injured under a hedge in a farmers field.hope he mends good. from Auntie.

Your score of 41/50 ended up as joint highgun with Steve and Dave Walton so there is a wee envelope in the draw for you on your next visit :good:

Mark Webster shot a very creditable 45 but he aint a member so no prize monet for him :no:

Excellent turnout today with 114 entries :) I was knackered by closing time though!!!!

welcome mr and mrs ocean :good: lass will be away and off pretty soon now shes sussed it.

thought you might have named yourself 'oceans 12' after stand 12. a 'victorious'(victoria's) stand it was too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well shot mrs :good::good:

Edited by beretta

First post but have been lurking for a bit.

After some lessons with Brian, myself and Ms Ocean shot our first squadded registered comp today at Fauxdegla. What a fantastic day out in the sunshine.

Shot with Beretta and had the pleasure of shooting with Roman, Maxus and Ian E. Thanks for letting us tag along and great to meet you all.

Ms Ocean finished on a 42 which with a borrowed gun is a great score. Just keeps getting better and better. I will never hear the last about the fact that she outshot me on stand 12 with a handy 5.

I finished on 77 which I am dead chuffed with but the best bit was, as others have said, watching Brian making it look easy. Victory Challengers eh......hmmmmmm.

Now for Catton next Monday.

Peter

I think Uncle Brian introduced us to you today :hmm:

For a first registerd 77 is excellent :good: , and to be fair, 5 on stand 12 would've outshot a lot of people today :yes:

Did I mention I only dropped 1 on that stand :hmm: ..........Total cack on the other's though :oops:

Bleedin long way to go though :hmm: Cheers for the lift Craig, even though the country lane bits had me clenching once or twice :lol: :lol:

What is wrong with my driving ??????

Great day, great targets, was on 87 till the last stand ......... 9 away is no good at all, the daft thing is I have shot that target before and done well on it, same target 10 times just did me in lol.

What is wrong with my driving ??????

Great day, great targets, was on 87 till the last stand ......... 9 away is no good at all, the daft thing is I have shot that target before and done well on it, same target 10 times just did me in lol.

Nothing at all mate but I'm sure we broke the sound barrier along some of the lanes. :lol:

To be honest I'm a really bad passenger :yes::lol::lol:

Nothing at all mate but I'm sure we broke the sound barrier along some of the lanes. :lol:

To be honest I'm a really bad passenger :yes::lol::lol:

Good job you didn't meet one of Mr Deere's finest creations coming the other way or out of a field just like .......