terious

fazer 1000

used to have a transit but the engine went bang so was looking for a cheap run about to get me to work i was offered a little terious mot for 9 months tax for 6 months for 180 so thought it worth a go to cut a story short i went shooting sat night. me the better half and our mate and the little 4x4 did not miss a beat or slip its wheels once on all the snow and ice she went any where we wanted so any one wanting a little 1300 4x4 i would say a terios is well worth a look

Edited by fazer 1000

I've got one too. I had it for the past two years now and all i did to it so far is changed the tyres to A/T,never missed a beat and has been very reliable. I bought solely for going shooting,dog transport(keeps my other car clean) and greenlaning as i use another car for work. Never been stuck anywhere and when needed on rare occassions i used the diflock switch to get out of a slippery situation.

It's not everyones cup of tea but i love mine as it made it much easier for me to carry all the shooting decoys, magnet etc to where i want to shoot.

Regards

Maltese Falcon.

post-2492-0-71391300-1329249135.jpg

i like mine too like you say not for everyone a few people had a joke about it when i first took it to work but they was the ones stuck in the snow at work lol

I know what you mean mate, but when ever it snowed especially winter 2010/2011 no one laughed at me then when i was using it everyday during the very cold spell to get me back and forth to worked 24 miles away from my house and not ones did i get stuck.

Maltese Falcon.