RAZOR CLAMS!!! SAT 10TH MARCH

MM

Just saying that if fog rolls in a compass might be useful. Better safe than sorry.

no mate, i do agree with you. normaly, i would say yes its a great idea, but its a bed ive walked to alone in the dark many many times. :good:

was down there this morning at 5.30 guys and there was 17 cars in the carpark so had a look out with my bino's and 21 people picking which can only mean there is tonnes of them ..have a realy good time and stay safe :good: :good:

cheers dude. you can always come with us mate ;)

Edited by MM

was down there this morning at 5.30 guys and there was 17 cars in the carpark so had a look out with my bino's and 21 people picking which can only mean there is tonnes of them ..have a realy good time and stay safe :good: :good:

RazorClams my @r5e...Dogging more like...

would love to mate but don't have a need for any and me and wifey are landscaping our garden

if you want any coffee for you and the peeps just yell and i'll meet you after in carpark with a couple of flasks :good: :good:

you are a luv :lol: ill make them survive unti lthey get home, thanks though mate. :good:

How did you all get on?

I went out last night and it was a bit too rough and got nixy. Went out this morning and scratched 10 and this evening and got a score. Bloody hard work, they were not obvious by any means. Was expecting half a bucket. Ended up wading out to a wreck for a bucket of fat mussels to bulk up the bag.

Great trip out with a great bunch of people and thanks most of all to MM. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Something I've always wanted to try but didn't have the confidence or know where to go.

Had some clams last night when we got back....yum yum, just wish I remembered my camera.

Great trip out with a great bunch of people and thanks most of all to MM. :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Something I've always wanted to try but didn't have the confidence or know where to go.

Had some clams last night when we got back....yum yum, just wish I remembered my camera.

any time mate :good: