sgc still waiting

evo

this seems like an age , i,m still waiting for my phone call to get my sgc, the weeks are dragging itching,, to get out on my own,,watching the woodpigeons flying about,,why does it seem like its taking an eternity,,, cabinate is in and alarm to house fitted also ultra strong locks on door to storage room and all i seem to be doing is looking at the phone,,waiting for it to ring,,,when it does its not for me :angry: :angry: ,, and i only sent it 4 weeks ago ,,oh and to make things worse i was told today it might take up to 16 weeks,,, god the wait is killing me,,,,,, should i go my doctors for some stress relief tablets ha ha,,, :/:lol: :lol: heres hopeing for a successful conclusion ,,,QUICKLY :D

HEDD-WYNN that reply just had me in bulk,,i think its because i,ve got ground to shoot on but can only do this when the owner is with me or on the land,,also like today all is sorted to go the clay ground and what happens ,, they cancelled 10 mins before we were due to go,,,gutted so i had to sit in and sulk ha ha ,,saving money on carts means more money for the wife to spend on this house ,, well at least shes got a smile on her face

I feel the pain, it'll come through in the end, mine took23 weeks. But in te long run was good as I'd bought everything I need bar the gun, so only had to get that and I picked it up the afternoon it dropped on the mat. By the way, did they request you have a house alarm ? If you just finished fitting it ?

My FLO didn't turn up on the day of my first appointment, after I'd booked a day off!

As you can imagine I was dancing with rage.

But he called a a few days later with an explanation, and had a pretty good reason.

Likewise, I had all the security set up, more land than I could ever shoot in a day, a deposit on a shotgun... but no SGC :lol:

It'l soon pass buddy, just try not to lose any sleep over it.... like I did :oops:

I feel the pain, it'll come through in the end, mine took23 weeks. But in te long run was good as I'd bought everything I need bar the gun, so only had to get that and I picked it up the afternoon it dropped on the mat. By the way, did they request you have a house alarm ? If you just finished fitting it ?

no i,ve just had one fitted to make the house xtra secure, all the lads have said ive gone a bit over the top but best to be safe than sorry :good:

My FLO didn't turn up on the day of my first appointment, after I'd booked a day off!

But he called a a few days later with an explanation, and had a pretty good reason.

Likewise, I had all the security set up, more land than I could ever shoot in a day, a deposit on a shotgun... but no SGC :lol:

It'l soon pass buddy, just try not to lose any sleep over it.... like I did :oops:

i feel like i,m wating an eternity,,said to the wife how quick i thought life was passing by,,now since i put my application in it seems as if its in reverse and going ultra slow,,prob me being impatient,,its just so annoying when i cant go shooting ,,being let down and having land to shoot on,,good thing tho is i,ve now got everything i need,,the gun is also ready if and when my sgc comes,,i,ve done nothing but spend so as you say it will be worth the wait,,the missus is happy cos i,ve painted the house and its like the 4th bridge,,but at least its kept my mind off things,,,, :yes:

how long after the feo turned up did your licence turn up mate ,,,hope its not more weeks cos if it is the missus can buy my gun for xmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

how long after the feo turned up did your licence turn up mate ,,,hope its not more weeks cos if it is the missus can buy my gun for xmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bang on two weeks mate. My FLO told me to give him a ring if it hadn't arrived in a fortnight.

Still, didn't stop me stumbling down the stairs every time i heard the postie's van outside :lol:

I have been waiting 11 weeks already and been told it could be another 4-6 weeks :no:

tell me about it i jump up every time the phone goes :lol::lol: anyway had a shoot for an hour tonight at 4pm so the nails can grow back,,didnt get anything cos they were like missiles with the wind behind them,,,but at least my mate rang to ask me to go up and have a shoot,,,,16 weeks oh my god

danny boy have you rang them and if so how long did you leave it befor you rang

I have been waiting 11 weeks already and been told it could be another 4-6 weeks :no:

classic mate classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spoke to the guy yesterday and he was sound,, explained all to him and he said all seemed ok so it will be in the next 2 to 3 weeks for the visit,,fingers crossed they stick to his word but must say feel a little bit more relaxed today ha ha,, and fingers are growing back :lol: :lol:

just thought i would rub masses of salt in an open wound.....just been to liverpool to pick up my renewal after less than 3 weeks ...lovely people they are and told me if i lived in upton it would of been 6 months :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

eh they also said if ya work in moreton you wheels go missing off ya car :D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: