HW100T Silencer

Bipolar

I know this topic has been done to death probably :yes: but I was thinking about a new sliencer for my hw100t, I know that some of you would say why? (my s200 sounds three times as loudin comparison) but still Im sure it can be improved, as all it contains is 2 and a bit hair curlers a bit of what looks like aquarium filter wadding wrapped around each seperated by three discs, come on now surely thats a bit simple :angry: , What if I changed the wadding depth by reducing the diameter of the curlers?

If not any advice on proper silencers, or even home made silencers?

I know I cant do much about the hammer strike, or can I?

I know this topic has been done to death probably :D but I was thinking about a new sliencer for my hw100t, I know that some of you would say why? (my s200 sounds three times as loudin comparison) but still Im sure it can be improved, as all it contains is 2 and a bit hair curlers a bit of what looks like aquarium filter wadding wrapped around each seperated by three discs, come on now surely thats a bit simple :o , What if I changed the wadding depth by reducing the diameter of the curlers?

If not any advice on proper silencers, or even home made silencers?

I know I cant do much about the hammer strike, or can I?

:lol: you have a weirauch silencer don't you???..... :lol: can't fault them, well worth the money. but try a couple of tight layers of rubber sleeve (bicycle inner-tube works well), or add another chamber onto the end :) .

as for the hammer, there is a way of damping the sound :) , but i won't share at the moment as it's very complicated & may result in an improperly re-assembled gun if you don't fully know what you're doing :lol::lol::D (in other words... "don't try this at home :lol: ")