Zeroing .17hmr after a good clean

AndyCM

The last time I used the .17hmr I missed a few :D

So a good check over, all ok, a clean - it has been a while and then a target session.

+ I had picked up a few boxes of the S&B 17g's (at £6.75 a box :yes:), so they were the rounds to go with.

Went out to 50 yards (and expecting / wanting to be 1/4 inch high to be "on" at 100 yards).

The target was shot clockwise from top left finishing with the central +.

All were three shot groups off the bipod at maximum magnification (except lower left + which was at x6). I did not need to adjust the scope at all (set for gold tips before - remington's).

The S&B's - despite looking a bit rough around the edges - worked great. We like the green tips :P

They do come in a cheapie cardboard box, so I transferred them into a decent (CCI plastic) box which will last field conditions.

Where them Bunny's :angry:

Cheers

AndyCM

post-158-1151313725.jpg

post-158-1151313786.jpg

I am trying to get my local supplier to get some S&B's, its looking hopeful as they mentioned trying the shotgun cartridges and loved them.

Just picked up another 500 Remmingtons today at 8.50 a box so the S&B's would be a good saving. Where did you get yours Andy?