supplements

darren m

any body give there dogs joint supplements

cali my middle springer who had both cruciate ligs done needs to take a joint supplement , this is on my vets advice .

i,m just wondering what you all use as opposed to getting it from the vets .

i remember vit c was a good one and cod liver oil , gave these both to my german shepards many years ago , but things have moved on since then somewhat

any opinions

thanks

Put my 2 yr old Patterdale Terrier on some stuff called JOINT AID for DOGS, after he kept limping on one of his front legs after running after the ball.

Cleared up Ok and I have kept him on a maintenance dose and it has not reoccurred.

Information says it contains the following -

•Chondroitin

•Collagen

•Curcumin

•Glucosamine

•Glutamine

•MSM

•Oatinol™

•Vitamin C

A six months old my lab had the same op but only on the one leg, and for a while after she used to limp no and again. I used Brod Pod it's a pair of magnets that you put on their collar, I got this because it had a 90 day money back offer. Since putting it on she has had no problems or a single limp, I really endorse magnets and so does a friend who uses them on horses. All my future dogs will have them, and you can get beds and all sorts.

I've always gave my dogs one cod liver oil capsule from pups, one a day but don't give the full strenght one ie: 1000mg as otherwise they might be getting to much vitamin A which my vet told me it could be harmful, so i get the minimum one i can get which is 400mg. I get it from wilkinsons.

regards

maltese falcon.