Rooks and Jackdaws

K Mac

So this is the one, not sure how I missed it first time around, not true, too wide a statement!

tohmw100, I'm really not sure what to make of you, but take a chill pill, take a step back and think a bit more! :good:

ATB!

Thanks for that dekers I bet you've been searching for it for ages so you can put your two pennies worth in as usual!

ATB!

he just loves to argue mate i think he"s a anti with no guns or not a clue about shooting as we have never sin one post from him with a rabbit or a fox or a pic of a gun.

Every time some 1 say s something like this he just jumps on there backs personal i think he"s a tool but that's just me we should all be together on here not fighting between are selves.

I also have lots of land with vallys with very safe back stops for shooting down into trees if i so wanted :yes:

he just loves to argue mate i think he"s a anti with no guns or not a clue about shooting as we have never sin one post from him with a rabbit or a fox or a pic of a gun.

Every time some 1 say s something like this he just jumps on there backs personal i think he"s a tool but that's just me we should all be together on here not fighting between are selves.

I also have lots of land with vallys with very safe back stops for shooting down into trees if i so wanted :yes:

I argued with you once mate,Ive been shooting for twelve years and why would I post one pic of me with a rabbit when I've shot thousands of them and hundreds of foxes I dont have nothing to prove I have two shotguns and two airguns and I'd appreciate it if you didnt post ******** threads about me when you don't even know me...I argue with you because I think your a 'tool' And you talk ****...so before you have a personal dig at me gets some facts first mate...no wonder your wife left you.

Edited by tomhw100

I've Been arguing with two people on another post who believe its acceptable to shoot a hmr and a 243 you heard right a 243 at stuff in trees with an apparently'safe' backdrop.I think itts outrageous ad damn right dangerous,what if you missed or skimmed the tree or branch...feos would be spitting blood!

Your views please chaps

I argued with you once mate,Ive been shooting for twelve years and why would I post one pic of me with a rabbit when I've shot thousands of them and hundreds of foxes I dont have nothing to prove I have two shotguns and two airguns and I'd appreciate it if you didnt post ******** threads about me when you don't even know me...I argue with you because I think your a 'tool' And you talk ****...so before you have a personal dig at me gets some facts first mate...no wonder your wife left you.

Judging from the above posts, it seems to me that you are the one spouting forth and looking for an argument !!

Pot and kettle black springs to mind.

Edited by CharlieT

Judging from the above posts, it seems to me that you are the one spouting forth and looking for an argument !!

Pot and kettle black springs to mind.

The top post was because I wanted a debate and the bottom was because im not going to be slagged off by someone who doesn't even know me!!

Too right, sick of reading comments people have put on only to be slagged of by people who don't know the full picture, thought this forum was ok but it's just like the rest, somebody always waiting to put their two peneth in who knows best, you can usually find the same people at clay shooting events. :hmm:

I know plenty of people who shoot rooks with rimfires in tree tops;especially branchers(including myself)and one who blasts nests with a 22-250.Wasn't there an article in 'Sporting Gun' last year about just this matter by Richard Brigham,who apparently sees nothing wrong with the practice.

I think it's down to the individual to ascertain whether the shot is safe or not.

yer yer yer your still the one who wants to cause trouble on pigeon watch and dont think it will be long before your banned if you carry on like this you started this months ago cause you said i was cruel for shooting hares

at night with hmr quote ing its not very sporting and its illegal or words to that effect.

so don't come on here spouting your rubbish when you don't Evan own a rifle so your comments about that lad shooting rooks and crows in trees say his behaviour was reckless and dam right stupid when you don't Evan no the layout of his land or any other details .

so i think you need to wind your neck in and stop causing arrangement's on here with me and others so if i was you don't ever comment on any off my posts if you don't agree or like photos i post cause i don't care wat you think ok so will leave the matter like this and call it quits OK

LIFES TO SHORT TO LET MY SELF BE BOTHERED :P

Edited by swiss.tony

yer yer yer your still the one who wants to cause trouble on pigeon watch and dont think it will be long before your banned if you carry on like this you started this months ago cause you said i was cruel for shooting hares

at night with hmr quote ing its not very sporting and its illegal or words to that effect.

so don't come on here spouting your rubbish when you don't Evan own a rifle so your comments about that lad shooting rooks and crows in trees say his behaviour was reckless and dam right stupid when you don't Evan no the layout of his land or any other details .

so i think you need to wind your neck in and stop causing arrangement's on here with me and others so if i was you don't ever comment on any off my posts if you don't agree or like photos i post cause i don't care wat you think ok so will leave the matter like this and call it quits OK

What are you talking about? I didn't say you was cruel for shooting hares ***? I didn't say it was illegal either your talking **** mate.I shoot hares when they need to be controlled myself! You must have me confused with someone else unless you have the posts to prove it.... I'm not causing trouble with no one just debating if the mods want to ban me so be it. Just because I don't own a centre fire or rim fire does t mean I haven't used them and I don't know their capabilities. :lol: I've caused one argument on one post that I started which I've already stated I jumped the gun and got it wrong and apologised. Like everyone on PW I'm entitled my opinion like you are yours, I don't think you can stop me posting on your posts ifi want to mate and when have I said I don't like your pictures?

We will leave it as it is ,it's all a big fuss over nothing anyway

You do seem quite bothered though... :P

Edited by tomhw100