Son shoots record boss by mistake

dr_nick

Unfortunately some of the eejits who buy these cheepo airguns wouldn’t want to set foot in a decent airgun club…..and I know that my club wouldn’t want to allow most of them access to our facilities.

Let’s face it, if we were to allow some of these chavs into a club it wouldn’t be very long before something went missing or the club was broken into and the whole lot stolen.

Would you really want the local druggies and car thieves to come to your club and shoot… :good: ….I know I wouldn’t.

G.M.

Fair point, and probably illustrates why I shouldn't be allowed to make decisions :good:

Point is though something will probably be done, and it well might be more draconian than what I suggested.

The whole thing is moot anyway I think, the problem will remain if we do something, and if we don't. The only difference is that if we do then its legit users and the sport in general that will suffer, not the "druggies and car thieves" :lol:

We could allways set up the PW pest control squad! Wherever there's a problem with poor airgun use, post it on here and any PW users in the locale of the incident hunt the ******* down and sort them out! (then its down to the pub and a bit of banter!)

Note: I am not seriously suggesting the above. (Although if you want to start this group, meet me in the back bar, by the fire in the Poachers Haunt!) lol

Wehey 100th post!

:lol: i'm a little confuddled with the press these days, was 22 the boys age or was he using a .22? (has someone misunderstood somewhere along the line?) HOW THE **** DID THIS HAPPEN & BE CALLED AN ACCIDENT? :lol::lol::lol:

WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN TO BEHAVE & ALLOW ALL THIS **** TO END???

i would still like to be able to use my tools, is this too much to ask?