The Terminator Ultimate Flying Pigeon Decoy

-kev-

Bit the bullet today and bought some of the Terminator ones from DJDecoys met the guy at the post office as he doesnt live far from me and he was posting some orders.

decoy1.jpg

decoy2.jpg

Only thing is they dont look exactly the same as the ones i have seen online, have they changed the pattern on them?

terminatordecoy.jpg

Havent had chance to give them a go in the garden yet its been ******* down since i got home.

• 2 weeks later...

hi kev, thers no real woring difference in both decoys, the only real difference is that the decoy you have is factory made and dos not have a hole in the bottom were a normal decoy was used and the tail cut off. i no this becouse i was the person who first sold the ones in your picture. the one in your lower picture is the first ones i made and sold and came with a steel bouncer! the other one is the one were i had the decoy made with no hole in the bottom and i re designed the wings also introduced the fiberglass bouncer.... now every body sells the one i designd including jack pike :lol: ... fact is they all work the same pal... good luck