Foxing Experience

Afternoon everyone,

After several great years of vermin shooting I'd like to try foxing and learn the art of it. I have my SGC and FAC but its only rimfire, I'm looking for someone in the South Yorkshire region to take me foxing and show me the ropes and in return I'll take you lamping to my permission which is around 200 acre golf course. I'm a sensible shooter fully insured have my own transport though its not 4x4. I know it sounds choosey but I would be looking for someone as close as possible or with in South Yorkshire to go out with as I work over 50 hours a week and don't really want to trek too far. Thanks for taking the time to read this, anyone interested PM me at your leisure.

Have a good day :)

Hi Tony,

Yes it does but since my last post which I think you gave me advise on the green keeper has issued me with my new annual permission letter and he's removed fox from it because he claims they are no longer a problem on the land. I quried it but he just said if the population picks up he will reinstate the permission for fox, he's a bit of a funny individual his moods change like the weather so didnt want to push it too much. But on my last post you advised offering shooting on my land in exchange for experience on someone elses. Cheers.

Hi Tony,

Yes it does but since my last post which I think you gave me advise on the green keeper has issued me with my new annual permission letter and he's removed fox from it because he claims they are no longer a problem on the land. I quried it but he just said if the population picks up he will reinstate the permission for fox, he's a bit of a funny individual his moods change like the weather so didnt want to push it too much. But on my last post you advised offering shooting on my land in exchange for experience on someone elses. Cheers.

glad you got sorted with the golf course and yes most land owners are funny to a certain degree iv lost 3 farms over 5 years due to 1 thing or another but you just carry on hunting for more mate