• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamebore Black Gold 7.5 and 8s in plas 28grmm F2 225£

Ouch

But I do like them

I am sick of cartridge prices going up.

Can anybody who uses Express,Eley or Gamebore let me know what they pay? why such differences throughout Britan?

I am going to beat all prices (i supply shooters at my shoots with cartridges at cost and have done for 4 years).

come on guys name and shame,

What can you do Black Gold plas 7.5 and 8s F2??

If they are right my squad will have loads. CUrrently paying 225

Are you still going to beat all prices? I need some clay rounds...

hitclays,

You may well find that you can do roaring business in carts at the flush - have you any idea what the carts you will be selling are and at what price?

personally, i dont think there's a gunshop out there that isnt a bunch of robbing fuxkers.

So true. They seem to think that they have a right to make enough profit to pay their rent, staff, electricity, phone, business rates, stamp, water, gas, accountant, licencing costs, insurance, security, maintenance, income tax, VAT etc and STILL have enough left over to feed their families. It is indeed an outrage :D

I paid £188 for 1k Gambore White Gold XLR 28g fibre 7.5s yesterday at a local farm suppliers not that far from me.

Telford Farm Machinery in Newport Shropshire.

It was on par with just cartridges that were advertising them at £193 but by buying local I saved a fiver & also the £15 delivery charge.

N

I generally buy hull or gamebore as it keeps the money in my local-ish area. The comp x I've had have been good, some a bit dirty, but due to them having a small case I'm changing to the Kent velocities so they cycle in the semi too.

i like both of these .. the velocities are my fav for fibre as they have the same diamond shot used in more expensive carts .. and i find them better to shoot than the more expensive carts too :)

Called at my local toy shop today to buy some 20b cartridges, had my usual moan about the cost, the assistant then told me there is a cartridge price war starting seems to only 12g but the price of shooting could be goin down is this the power of "Pigeon Watch" lets hope so. Still cost over £100 for 2 slabs 20 bore 7.5

I picked up a 1000 Fibre wad today for the village clay shoot, and got them for 150, end of line ones, 250 just cartridge competion 7.5, 250 Kent velocity( there in a pink case which is wired) a case of White gold 8's, and the other case has hull comp x, black gold, and the superfast in. All 28 grams apart from superfast. What a bargain off back for another 1k I think at that price. He also had Eley first in 28gram at 160/1000 fibre too. on the other note I broke my car coming home, so the expense evend itself out.

Picked up a slab of 28g CompX 7.5's for £37 yesterday from Whaplode Gun & Tackle Shop.

His prices are always the best in the area.

Agree that the above shop is the best in the area for cartridges. A couple of weeks ago I got 500 Eley First 28 x 7.5 for £75. And they are paying 30p a pigeon at the moment too. :good:

So if I hit every pigeon....1 shot costs 15p, 30p per pigeon means shot ratio of 1 to 1 I gain 15p. The fuel to.....ok I admit I dont hit that meny :lol: