Fox

Pokes

Well done Pokes and welcome. Look out Frank, could be competition here!

I know :lol: , i have to get some pics up soon :good::lol:

Got a few lately, but must post some pics, in order to keep my street cred up. :lol::lol:

Good shot that by the way with the swift. :lol: What part of the planet are you from?, as you have not put it in your profile. :lol:

Frank.

Still Frank, if he is using a swift it will be burnt out by now, you can keep posting your pics and stay ahead of him. I hardly ever take a camera shooting, it always seems like an unlucky omen plus id only loose it.

Dont you just love camera phones. :good:

Still Frank, if he is using a swift it will be burnt out by now, you can keep posting your pics and stay ahead of him. I hardly ever take a camera shooting, it always seems like an unlucky omen plus id only loose it.

Dont you just love camera phones. :lol:

yeh you can loose your phone and camera at the same time :good:

:good: no unfortuantly not, thats still not zero'd as it was load development last time out (dont worry i have 25rounds which will hold sub 3/4") and will be zeroing this weekend, with the intention to blood the gun asap.

Both those foxes were victuims of the .222

The 1st was the clean side of one @ 90yards

the 2nd was 230yrds but dont worry it wasnt a headshot as such, he was cleaning one of his rear legs, so his head was over the 'boiler room' when i took the shot, hense the 'bug eyes'

:lol: no unfortuantly not, thats still not zero'd as it was load development last time out (dont worry i have 25rounds which will hold sub 3/4") and will be zeroing this weekend, with the intention to blood the gun asap.

Both those foxes were victuims of the .222

The 1st was the clean side of one @ 90yards

the 2nd was 230yrds but dont worry it wasnt a headshot as such, he was cleaning one of his rear legs, so his head was over the 'boiler room' when i took the shot, hense the 'bug eyes'

I see, well, thats good shooting on the 230yader. :good:

Looking farward to a few piles of foxes from that .223 of yours. :lol::lol:

Frank. :lol:

Thanks Guys. Im from Co. Laois, Ireland.Going shooting again tonight so i might have a few pics tomorrow.Yeah the camera on the phone actually isnt too bad (Nokia 6600 aka Briquette) , then again it would want to be when your lighting up something with a lightforce lamp :good:

Thanks Guys. Im from Co. Laois, Ireland.Going shooting again tonight so i might have a few pics tomorrow.Yeah the camera on the phone actually isnt too bad (Nokia 6600 aka Briquette) , then again it would want to be when your lighting up something with a lightforce lamp :lol:

I new for some reason you were from here. As soon as you mentioned the swift, it got me thinking. I think we use this caliber far more then they do over their in the Uk. But since the .223 is getting licenced more and more, i think its slowly taking over the swift in this country.

Welcome Pokes, enjoy the site. :good::lol:

Frank.

Here is the difference between a swift case and a .223 case, pic below shows empty .220 swift case on left and empty .223 case on right, they use the same bullets :lol:

Frank.

Now your talking ...........Like to see them with the hardware attached though frank ..........get the proper feel ..........If you know what I mean :lol:

Cheers Pokes :blink:

I know it's off topic what whats your zero and what do you allow for the drop at certain ranges (Is there any? :D:D )..............Just curious :D

Zero is set at 100metres and for a 200metre shot i aim 2.5 inches high.For 300metres I would be aiming 10.5 inches high when zero is at 100metres.For a close shot say 50metres bullet hits 1/2inch low... So as you can see its a fairly flat shooting Gun :D