Pegging

Yorkshire Pudding

For a second there YP......................... I followed the link and couldn't believe it. I really thought you needed to get out more or stop drinking or both :beer:;) B)

I have ferreted in my time with the great Leicestershire Wildfowlers ferret section............ I know don't ask ok they had a ferret section. But never long netted :wacko: :D

Would love to give it a go tho.

Hi Vimm,

Bro's basement is just to keep 'em dry and tidy! We usually set them out around lunchtime, sometimes two or three days in advance. Bro developed a clip thing that allows the nets to be gathered at the top of the poles, then dropped by pulling a series of pins all attached to a long chord. This allows the nets to be dropped long after setting them up, once Mr Bunny has got used to them. Drop them in the late evening (after dark) and walk Mr Bunny and family off the fields into the net! Hey presto!! Lots of bunnies! B) :wacko: :D

He also found some odourless spray that waterproofs the netting (although most is man made now anyway) so leaving them out isn't a major issue.

This process works well in our area - near the South Downs with acres and acres of grassland.

Sometimes we use them as stop nets to stop bunnies running from one bury to another if the areas of holes are vast. :beer:;)