TrapFiller

Teal Challenge distances worth a mention

Gary Greet 130yards

Ed Solomons 135yards

Jason Allaway 140yards

Gary Greet 145yards

Paul Hartley 150yards

Glen Buckley 155yards

Most of these were achieved with the maximum allowable 36gram 5 shot cartridges,

We will be running this again later in the year and it will be available to shoot on

September 9th and 23rd

October 14th and 28th

November 11th and 25th

December 9th and the final at our Christmas shoot on FRIDAY December 28th

With the greatest respect lets not get too carried away with what's only really a bit of fun. This is not something worthy of putting a name to in the Guinness Book of Records. If you give a C class shooter enough time, clays and 36g no. 5's he'll hit one at 200 yards. :rolleyes:;):yes:

155 Yards thats nothing.i knew an old boy who shot a cormorant and killed it at 175 yards he used 1oz 6shot cartridge in a spanish sxs.

the cormorant was taking fish from his pond but as there was no cover he never could get close enough to shoot it.so he noticed it always landed on the same rock before fishing so he set up the gun facing the rock put a bag of sand on the stock and tied the end of a fishing line around the trigger and ran back to his house and shot the bird from his kitchen window.

can anyone beat that.

bornfree

With the greatest respect lets not get too carried away with what's only really a bit of fun. This is not something worthy of putting a name to in the Guinness Book of Records. If you give a C class shooter enough time, clays and 36g no. 5's he'll hit one at 200 yards. :rolleyes:;):yes:

200yrds i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:,d need a scope on my sxs to see that one

155 Yards thats nothing.i knew an old boy who shot a cormorant and killed it at 175 yards he used 1oz 6shot cartridge in a spanish sxs.

the cormorant was taking fish from his pond but as there was no cover he never could get close enough to shoot it.so he noticed it always landed on the same rock before fishing so he set up the gun facing the rock put a bag of sand on the stock and tied the end of a fishing line around the trigger and ran back to his house and shot the bird from his kitchen window.

can anyone beat that.

bornfree

Chuck Norris could ave.

can anyone beat that.

bornfree

So, he set the gun up close to the bird, say 10yds, and ran line back to the house, say 165yds, to pull the trigger :hmm:

Yep, deffo a 175yd shot that - but I bet I can find some longer string :lol: :lol: :yp: