PIGEON & ROUGH SHOOT S.E. ESSEX

I HAVE TECHNICALLY JUST ONE PLACE AVAILABLE ON A 600 ACRE PIGEON & ROUGH SHOOT NR WICKFORD ESSEX. THE PRICE IS £395 pgpa. STARTS 1 APRIL.

USUAL QUARRY: PIGEON, DUCK, GEESE, RABBIT, CROW, MAGPIE, JAY, FOX ETC. SHOTGUN, .22LR, .17HMR AND .22 HORNET AUTHORISED.

I HAVE BEEN RUNNING SHOOTS FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND ONLY ACCEPT SENSIBLE MEMBERS. I NORMALLY ADVERTISE IN SHOOTING TIMES, SPORTING GUN ETC BUT NEED SO FEW GUNS THIS YEAR ITS HARDLY WORTH THE BOTHER.

MEMBERS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE SHOTGUN/FAC LICENCE DETAILS & INSURANCE DETAILS. ALL VEHICLE DETAILS ARE LOGGED AND NAMES/ADDRESSES CIRCULATED TO LOCAL POLICE. SECURITY IS TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY THE LANDOWNERS.

PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE LIVING NEAREST THE SHOOT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO ACCEPT YOU AS A MEMBER IF YOU LIVE MORE THAN 25 MILES AWAY.

I ALSO HAVE 3 PLACES AVAILABLE ON A 120 ACRE SHOOT AT RUNWELL ESSEX. THIS WILL BE FOR AIR-GUNNERS & FAC AIR-GUNNERS ONLY. PRICED AT £175 pgpa.

PLEASE P.M. ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I WILL P.M BACK MY PHONE NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS.

Thanks Paul, I will add you to the list but the place has been taken subject to viewing and payment. None of the regulars have paid me yet though (they have a couple of weeks yet) So if any drop out or whatever I will keep a note of interested guns.

Thanks to everyone for their interest. I may advertise here in future - it's free and instant...! :rolleyes:

I will see if I can get the landowners to buy something up nearer manchester......lol They already own half of essex, suffolk & norfolk.... poor farmers..... (I'm not at all jealous...)

How about surrey ? or sussex ? :)

• 9 months later...

Hi,

Just wondering if you have any places available for the coming year?? I live in Wickford and have been shooting for more than 20yrs. I'm semi retired and am a full member of the BASC and have a 2yo Springer, trained and getting some experience in his first season.

Edited by DougAbdn