Ferret back from the dead

wy111

Weird thing this morning, fed dogs and went to feed my old Hob (I found him 4years ago, so how old?) and Jill. Normally, as soon as one of the water bottles is moved, they're out and about. But this morning, just the Jill. Filled both bottles and lifted lid to fill feed bowl and hob was curled up in it's "nest". Picked it up.....absolutely lifeless, eyes shut, but warm and supple. Thought it must have just died. So,after giving it a good shake to make sure, put it onto the lid of the court, went indoors to fill the feed bowl, back out, lifted lid with hob on top, and fed the jill. Picked up hob again, gave it another shake, nothing, so, off to wheelie bin. Just as I opened the lid, it was like popeye, 1 eye opened and looked at me, as if saying ***? Now running riot again :yes:

Anyone else had a comatose ferret or is it on it's way out?

Maybe he was wondering what you would do with him if he ever passed away, this was his way of tricking you into finding out.

I bet he's proper fed up to know you will just stick him in the bin when he was expecting a 21 gun salute and full military honours.

Gutted.

Maybe he was wondering what you would do with him if he ever passed away, this was his way of tricking you into finding out.

I bet he's proper fed up to know you will just stick him in the bin when he was expecting a 21 gun salute and full military honours.

Gutted.

Class :lol:

Just goes to show, eh?

Cracking video. Just never happened before with me. At least it gives me peace of mind, thanks to all :good:

He absolutely stinks(He's complete :yes: ).........but shift sticky rabbits? You bet!

21 gun salute.....no way.............or buried in the garden. Last time I did that with kids mice, ruddy badgers dug em up and ate them and then had to cover up the evidence :rolleyes:

Gutted.

That made me chuckle one good thing at least you ain't big in cremation thank god