sunderland

steven price

nice to meet you guy's, how the shooting in your place? not to good at mine at the min. been over side the go-cart track at wardon law at the week end but only getting one or two shots off. not worth the fuel. ha

i run my kart there and have seen large flocks on them fields especially when its rape :good:

I shoot at Thimbley it's a bit out of my way but a good club. Keep meaning to try sedgefield's ground.

haven't heard them but the one at springwell is a nice one. really friendly, 60 shot ground, £50 membership per year, £9 for members and i think its £13 for no-members. a club house where you can get a cuppa and there's a raffel to win some cartridges to. on every other weekend. should give it a try, only down the road from you.

Hello steve i'm on the burdon & seaton syndicate.

We have a few field's next to the cart track with rape in them.

Going to try some decoy's today, plenty of pigeon's but it's most likely a one shot deal.

Worth a try though nowt better to do. :good:

I'm from sunny ryhope by the way

Edited by ste eibar

Hello steve i'm on the burdon & seaton syndicate.

We have a few field's next to the cart track with rape in them.

Going to try some decoy's today, plenty of pigeon's but it's most likely a one shot deal.

Worth a try though nowt better to do. :good:

I'm from sunny ryhope by the way

Been asking Mick from Times Inn Gun Club about vacancies at your shoot,but reckons non available :/

I cycle past those fields on my bike going to work Rainton Bridge Firestation,seen plenty on morning and evening flying from the wood across the road and into the field,does my head in that I cant shoot it lol!

Live in Murton by the way, give me a shout if ya hear of any vacancies coming available in your shoot :good: .

Cheers

Andy

:good:

Been asking Mick from Times Inn Gun Club about vacancies at your shoot,but reckons non available :/

I cycle past those fields on my bike going to work Rainton Bridge Firestation,seen plenty on morning and evening flying from the wood across the road and into the field,does my head in that I cant shoot it lol!

Live in Murton by the way, give me a shout if ya hear of any vacancies coming available in your shoot :good: .

Cheers

Andy

There's a waiting list with two name's on it.

Last season four dropped out so you might have a chance.

They usualy like you to have done some beating first though.

I think the fee's are due in april that's when we find out if there's any slot's available.

:good:

I'll hopefully be getting out to a few local places soon (Gateshead). Can somebody tell me where the Springwell and Times Inn clubs actually are? :)

Joe

Halfway down the bank towards the Times Inn pub theres a turn on righthand side into the woods,you got to be there before 9.30am as they lock the gates.

Andy

Halfway down the bank towards the Times Inn pub theres a turn on righthand side into the woods,you got to be there before 9.30am as they lock the gates.

Andy

Cheers for that, got it marked for when my SGC eventually comes through!

Joe

Steve,

The Times Inn club is a good club, nice and friendly few lads off this forum are members.Meet every Sunday 9.30am £18 non members just turn up before 9.30am or the gate gets locked.Half way down the bank on right hand side towards Times Inn pub :good:

Cheers

Andy

How many birds is that for?

:shaun:

Seems a tad expensive, unless it includes cartridges?

We charge £9 for non members at our club for 50 and people have said we are expensive.

How much is your membership/members rates?

:shaun:

Its £15 for a member, membership £50 for the year and £18 for non members and yes that does include your 50 carts :good:

Canny little set up aswell with the added bonus of practically walking from my house :good:

Andy