QB78 or XS78 for Hunting?

beatingisbest

put allot of time into my XS, silencers make allot of difference, as down range to a rabbits ears the report is loud and can easily be reduced, so i think thats worth doing.

Accurate, yes accurate enough for hunting, as CO2 runs out so does any accuracy.

Power... variable. worth a look at most the mods available on charlie da tuna website and stuff, there are loads of things about, most are pretty self explainatory.

Barrel band, the plastic is rubbish but you can buy steel ones for about fifteen quid, personally i just modded a bolt and put a stronger nut and bolt in and tightened.

just polish it up and it will improve dramatically.

They are great, drawbacks only being, absoloutly **** in low temperatures. need to spend some time to have a good useable hunting gun. you have to buy co2 allot.. i suggest internet bulk buys, my shop its about 80p per cartridge, internet its about 37 p when you buy 100.. you will use 100 because its a fun gun to shoot.

dont be afraid of fiddeling with it, its easy to mod, and fix.