Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is plenty time for me to make sure the wife gets the day off so yes please count me in. Any of the teams from Norfolk who are in need of a fourth member, I am available, as Abba say "take a chance on me". :good:

Cheers,

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy any body not in teams will be put into teams by me, so save your cartridges your going to need quite a few

Is that so you can buy your own mushrooms and tomatoes to save the bacon sarnie complaints?! ;)

LOL, thats why I didn't make the last one,

I was meant to get toms and mushrooms to bring with me but forgot, woke up sunday AM just couldn't stand the thought of a basic bacon roll brekkie again.

Hadn't even thought of breakfast on the morning after the next flush :sly:

There is plenty time for me to make sure the wife gets the day off so yes please count me in. Any of the teams from Norfolk who are in need of a fourth member, I am available, as Abba say "take a chance on me". :good:

Cheers,

Jimmy

It will be good to see you there Jimmy

did he try and hump your leg too? :lol:

or curl one out in the stand? i did warn you he wasn't house trained :yes:

OOOOOOOHHHHHH the humping and pooing we could handle, it was the fact he is a fully paid up member of the clay pigeon preservation society we didnt like,there is no way he could have missed that many unless he meant too!! :P

OOOOOOOHHHHHH the humping and pooing we could handle, it was the fact he is a fully paid up member of the clay pigeon preservation society we didnt like,there is no way he could have missed that many unless he meant too!! :P

Hang on,

If youre saying ......he meant to miss? (and did spectacularly)

then surely that means........he's actuallly a good shot ??? :o

at least i have a medical reason why i miss and can provide a doctors letter if needed. Unlike you that kept blaming is gun :lol:

Leeds and Adi , there is only one way to sort this ! at the next flush there is a 50 bird INDIVIDUAL sporting layout,I think the one with the highest score should keep the other supplied in beer for the evening :good:

Ps Matt make sure you bring plenty of cash :lol:

at least i have a medical reason why i miss and can provide a doctors letter if needed. Unlike you that kept blaming is gun :lol:

sorry , i forgot about the broken spring that still got us 2nd place :blush: ( :sly: to my wifes team :sly: ) . maybe we should try harder :D .

i agree about the 50 bird sporter or a 1 man flush at the same tenner a clay to which i think you still owe £750 ! xx :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leeds and Adi , there is only one way to sort this ! at the next flush there is a 50 bird INDIVIDUAL sporting layout,I think the one with the highest score should keep the other supplied in beer for the evening :good:

Ps Matt make sure you bring plenty of cash :lol:

you forget that he is double my age (and weight :P ) therefore has an unfair advantage of been shooting all his life....while poor little ole me been doing it less than a year...typical of the school yard bullies picking on the innocent :P:D :D

you forget that he is double my age (and weight :P ) therefore has an unfair advantage of been shooting all his life....while poor little ole me been doing it less than a year...typical of the school yard bullies picking on the innocent :P:D :D

oi ! less of the double the age !!!!