Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds good, baker boy put us kent lot onto it. will see if we cant get a team together.

Doubt we'll hit much judging by our shoot today though :blush:

It is a 3 hr drive though...

Your more than welcome to join us,its a bit of fun ,do you guys want to look into staying over so you can enjoy the evening with all of us :ernyha: :Or get intouch with TAXIDRIVER see if he has room in his minibus,he lives in essex

Edited by hitclays

http://www.holmdenefarm.co.uk/ This should be pretty close by for anyone travelling from foreign parts (ie beyond Dereham!). Alan (HitClays) will probably know some other B&Bs but, just to save you from his caravan, I though I'd chuck this in the mix :good:

I'll be there no matter what - there's SO much sky to aim at... :lol:

Edited by Chazzmeister

Your more than welcome to join us,its a bit of fun ,do you guys want to look into staying over so you can enjoy the evening with all of us :ernyha: :Or get intouch with TAXIDRIVER see if he has room in his minibus,he lives in essex

I'm hoping to be able to come along IF I can save a bit of money before then, but wont know till nearer the time.

Also gotta work out IF I can bare to sleep in my minibus (Ive bought a single air bed to see if it fits) but I don't like the cold either :no:

I might just consider going up and back same day from Chelmsford.

I love a flush and having figured that it will only take a couple of hours of travel past passport control(dartford tunnel)to get there, I am up for this event. I was going to put "happy to be teamed /squadded with whoever", but having read some of the banter on this thread, i'm starting to think I need to find 3 "John Does" to shoot with. :hmm::lol:

I love a flush and having figured that it will only take a couple of hours of travel past passport control(dartford tunnel)to get there, I am up for this event. I was going to put "happy to be teamed /squadded with whoever", but having read some of the banter on this thread, i'm starting to think I need to find 3 "John Does" to shoot with. :hmm::lol:

Contact Southeastpete,he is in your area and looking to get some shooters together for the Flush