Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 325 can only be a 1988 or later so it no older than your Beretta. The 325 is prized for being less "value engineered" than its replacements. Countryside lass didn't give a price though !

If the age of it isn't right, then the price is irrelevant......it's been well looked after and is good for many years yet......

Fenboy: Check the Wanted section matey - 'Lloyd008' is looking for an Ulrikakakakaka... :good:

Thanks for the heads up ,but he is after a 30" barreled ulrika 2 mine is a 28" ulrika 1 to be honest just cant make my mind up if I like it or not something just does not seem quite right as I shoot very inconsistant with it, Alan is going to have a look at it and me at the flush to see if its a fit issue.

Thanks for the heads up ,but he is after a 30" barreled ulrika 2 mine is a 28" ulrika 1 to be honest just cant make my mind up if I like it or not something just does not seem quite right as I shoot very inconsistant with it, Alan is going to have a look at it and me at the flush to see if its a fit issue.

Well he'll know - he's good like that :yes:

Absolutely gutted at not being able to make it to the flushes - I'd throw my toys around at work but I think my boss would be glad of an excuse to reduce the wages bill :huh:

Edited by Chazzmeister

Well he'll know - he's good like that :yes:

Absolutely gutted at not being able to make it to the flushes - I'd throw my toys around at work but I think my boss would be glad of an excuse to reduce the wages bill :huh:

Yes its a shame you cant make it , but paying the bills is pretty important these days and another flush could well come round before another job !

I had not realised you could not make it due to work,rumour had it you were not turning up because you had heard the fashion police were going to be there :yp:

Yes its a shame you cant make it , but paying the bills is pretty important these days and another flush could well come round before another job !

I had not realised you could not make it due to work,rumour had it you were not turning up because you had heard the fashion police were going to be there :yp:

Damn! Rumbled again! :sly:

Exactly WHAT is so wrong shooting clays in pink slingbacks and a matching Alice Band anyway? :wacko:

I couldn't have good looks AND style so I chose to have neither :/

This might be a silly question but never done anything like this thought I'd make sure, When you say its a 75 clay flush X3 in teams of 4 does that mean there are 75 clays and all four shoot at the 75 or is there 75 per person so 300 clays for the team to shoot at??? and then you have 2 more like that with different targets.

cheers

Well I've treated myself to a new toy for the flush - a Browning Cynergy Hunter 30" Grade 3. My GTS Elite is being 'polished' by Straightshooter (rather strange chap...LOL) at the moment and it may/may not be back in time for the flush so I thought that I'd cover all bases and do the 'retail therapy' thingy.... :good:

Shot the Cynergy yesterday - very pleased indeed :D

p.s. Allan, although no longer required, I'd just like to say thanks for sorting a try-out of a Cynergy at your flush mate - 'The operation was a success but the patient died...' :lol:

This might be a silly question but never done anything like this thought I'd make sure, When you say its a 75 clay flush X3 in teams of 4 does that mean there are 75 clays and all four shoot at the 75 or is there 75 per person so 300 clays for the team to shoot at??? and then you have 2 more like that with different targets.

cheers

between 6 and ten traps . all computor linked , 75 clays thrown in sub 100 seconds , 4 guns shooting at all targets , simples . ha ha ha not . its hard , its fast and its a bloody good laugh !

cheers

between 6 and ten traps . all computor linked , 75 clays thrown in sub 100 seconds , 4 guns shooting at all targets , simples . ha ha ha not . its hard , its fast and its a bloody good laugh !

I think flush virgins should wear a pink rose in their top left pocket. This way we can tell who to take the **** out of on the day :)))

Sorry, I have another question, you say left pocket for the rose - is that for right handed shooters? What about lefties, do they wear the rose on their right pocket...? I'm not a leftie but I just need to know, I'm off to sleep very soon but if you could post the answer soon I'll sleep soooooooo much better, thank you...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. Allan, although no longer required, I'd just like to say thanks for sorting a try-out of a Cynergy at your flush mate - 'The operation was a success but the patient died...' :lol:

Not a problem,as long as your sorted mate see you saturday

All being well Allan, just hoping that the RedBull works, it's going to be taxing to say the least.... up all day then a 12 hour night shift, then 200 mile drive, then flush shoot followed by beers in the evening...!!! I'll be falling over after one beer :blink: :lol:

Afraid I'm not going to make this one guys!

I was hoping to get cover for the weekend but I can't so I'm stuck oncall. To be totally honest it's rare we get issues Saturday daytime but I can't afford to be that far from home just in case I do get a call and have to log on.

Sorry to let the Herts Massive team down last minute!!

Enjoy the day, if last time was anything to go by it's going to be a great one!!

Cos