Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some worrying news for the flush , been pigeon shooting with Leeds chimp today and he actually shot some, in fact he even managed two with one shot :yes: not sure if that was skill though or just that he is too tight to use two cartridges :lol:

oh reaaaly!!!

what about the one you missed in front of your face...then two "angry" shots after it....excuse?? "hmm,, not got the right choke in".... :lol: :lol:

hmmm i know now how my dog feels having to get these pigeons and picking them up"

then aain I did have a few hits that even suprised myself at and said "duck me how did I hit that one"

the second one had a coronary laughing at his mate flying into stray pellets ! :lol:

:lol:

Canis,s.s.shooter,S.e.pete,Leeds Chimp.

Bakerboy,Blackla,Chris,Mike.

Blowin,Stanners,Ferguson Tom,Robert.

Alan,Stuart,Keith,Steve.

Dan_250,Bloggs,Nimms,Rammer Burt

Ian,Colin,John M,Georgy

Bighit 1985,Taxidriver,Oddjob,Fenboy.

Kangoo,Steven,Vulture,Superhunter.

Mr+Mrs Countryside Lass,Richard+Kevin (RE Clamps)

Bruv,Dit,Darren,Dave L.

Clamps,George,James,Joel.

Silpig,Gram,Chris,Reddan.

Whalf Rat,Beretta 28g,GP1,Richard.

Goldypurple+1,Russ,Bev.

FatJay,FJs Dad,Roger,John

Stevo,Stuart

miroko mike,gold e,+1

spence +3

Am still waiting on a few.Anyone else who wants to come let me know ASAP.

Can we make an effort to wear name tags or similar so we know who we are shouting abuse at.

3x 4 man,75 bird team flushes and individual 50 bird sporting (all scores added together to

determine winning team) Cost £20

Location;

Watery Lane,Beeston,Norfolk PE32 2RN

Shooting starts at 10am so get there earlier.

Bacon Butty Van on site,limited cartridges on sale unless pre ordered

Plastic or fibre wad are ok to use

After shoot,free food in the local pub and trophy presentations to winners.Live Entertainment in evening.

BakerBoy is running a sweep for the PW charity so count how many cartridges you use on the day and write it on the back of your score cards when you finish shooting.

There are guys coming from;Norfolk,Suffolk,Lincs,Essex,Herts,London,Birmingham,Kent,Sussex,Devon and Beds.

ROLL ON SATURDAY :friends::shoot::ernyha::drinks::D

Edited by hitclays

at least I dont fire off two carts in anger at the ones I miss :P:D or too busy on the phone or rolling a cig...

regularly send lead after long range birds i missed or didnt see coming in... :blush:

cant wait for tomorrow, hope hitsclays isnt too stressed with last minute details, though from the sounds of it he's done a few so is probably well in hand!

pete

looking forward to tomorrow , van in for a service so no work issues , gun out of cab ready , bag packed just waiting for bed time !!! sod the name badges . i am the one extracting the most urine out of leeds gimp !!!!! ahhaah havnt shot since jan 30th , and then i shot like a gimp , as alan and john can tell you ! so gram dan and chriss your work is cut out carrying me !!

adi

looking forward to tomorrow , van in for a service so no work issues , gun out of cab ready , bag packed just waiting for bed time !!! sod the name badges . i am the one extracting the most urine out of leeds gimp !!!!! ahhaah havnt shot since jan 30th , and then i shot like a gimp , as alan and john can tell you ! so gram dan and chriss your work is cut out carrying me !! adi

Sounds more like a job for Eddie Stobart :good::P