Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

what a cracking day. I've just finished work now, after the half 4 start to get back in time, absolutely shattered, going to crawl into bed already i think.

Thanks to everyone who came, was good to spend a day with like minded people for once, rather than workmates etc who just dont get it!

Alan, top bloke, thanks a million, cant wait till the next one. enjoy the terrine! (or did you manage to flog it in the end?)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an awesome day yesterday! :D

Just like to say thank you to Alan and everyone else involved in organising a brilliant event. Also like to thank all of the guys on team5, had a good giggle :lol:

The name badge idea was great too, it was good to put faces to names blah, blah, blah :lol:

Really looking forward to the next one. :P

Edited by Bloggs

so again what a great day and thanks for the messages i have had.

Your right it takes a fair amount of setting up, i was there all day friday setting up, stay there friday night(to guard the traps from curious gypsies),then finish the setting up from 4.30am.

It was all worth the effort to know the day was such a success and we all made more good friends :good:

yes guys there will be another in summer so tell your mates.

Dont forget to have a guess of how many cartridges were used,it is for charity.

!!!!!!NORFOLK FLUSH!!!!!!

Just want to give a big shout to Alan and his team for a fantastic day.

Thanks very much for organising a top top day, full of banter and nice people.

Everything thing ran really well, also had the weather on our side, no hanging about

just non stop shooting, what more could you ask for!!!

Even a trip to the pub after

for a chat (**** take) and some grub, Perfect finish to a perfect day of fun.

Afraid i couldnt manage the beers, way to ropey from the night before :lol::no:

A big well done to craig on our team who managed a 50 straight on the individual sporting layout :D , shot like a demon, certainly bring him again :lol:

So Thanks again to one and all for a cracking day.

All the best

Mike,Garry,Mike,Craig.

P.s. When's the next one :good: :good: :good:

so again what a great day and thanks for the messages i have had.

Your right it takes a fair amount of setting up, i was there all day friday setting up, stay there friday night(to guard the traps from curious gypsies),then finish the setting up from 4.30am.

It was all worth the effort to know the day was such a success and we all made more good friends :good:

yes guys there will be another in summer so tell your mates.

Dont forget to have a guess of how many cartridges were used,it is for charity.

A very good day, many thanks Alan. Already looking forward to the next one.

I think the pub landlord needs a mention as well, he had 50-60 blokes turn up in one hit and served us all on his own for the first couple of rounds. I waited less time for a drink than i normally do in my local with 3 blokes in there. Food was good and the beer was well very easy to drink :beer:

Leeds Chimp made a friend with the evenings entertainment as well.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank Alan and his team for a fantastic day.

Thanks for organising a awesome day, that was full of laughs/banter and entaining people.

Everything thing went really well, the weather was on our side, i like to thank the various people that stepped in and shot on my team.

Even a trip to the pub after was enjoyable, the food was great, even thou my wife couldnt eat it because it contained mushrooms, oh well more for me lol. The beer was great just ask my brother he was a bit worse for wear on the ride home :lol:

A big well done to my wife that beat me on the indivdual sporting shoot, i do believe you have had a good teacher :blush: , and i think i did let you beat me :lol: ,

All the best

Andy (Goldypurple)

I think the pub landlord needs a mention as well, he had 50-60 blokes turn up in one hit and served us all on his own for the first couple of rounds. I waited less time for a drink than i normally do in my local with 3 blokes in there. Food was good and the beer was well very easy to drink :beer:

Leeds Chimp made a friend with the evenings entertainment as well.

good shout, he did do a really good job, and your right, I waited less time for a drink than I do in most pubs with half the number of drinkers!

SO grovelling gutted to have missed it but, as I knew it would be, an absolute triumph reading what you guys have had to say...

The only thing that keeps me from the next one is a current death certificate.

I knew Alan (hitclays) would put on a fantastic layout and I'm only sorry I wasn't there to be the only chuffer who missed something :blush:

The day was about shooting "A SPORT" all the shooters, helped each other encouraged each other, and made the day work, to me that is sporting.

We could of course show photo's of lots of clays broken in the sky, which of course would be very interesting.

Perhaps the TWONK could explain how team and group photos of a sporting event should be shown.

Dont let the miserable **** get you down, post you pictures. :good:

Terry

The day was about shooting "A SPORT" all the shooters, helped each other encouraged each other, and made the day work, to me that is sporting.

We could of course show photo's of lots of clays broken in the sky, which of course would be very interesting.

Perhaps the TWONK could explain how team and group photos of a sporting event should be shown.

Dont let the miserable **** get you down, post you pictures. :good:

Terry

So we get a load of PW members together , raise a good amount for the PW charity and they delete our photo thread :o

I wonder if the moderator concerned will be man enough to put the thread back in and offer a apology , I am not holding my breath. :no:

So we get a load of PW members together , raise a good amount for the PW charity and they delete our photo thread :o

I wonder if the moderator concerned will be man enough to put the thread back in and offer a apology , I am not holding my breath. :no:

There is nothing in the rubbish bin that I can see.

This thread is running in the Sporting Pictures section, was there another one?

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/200710-march-norfolk-flush/

Edit: I have consulted with the other members of the moderating team, none of them have deleted or moved the thread, so please can you answer the question?

I am holding my breath...

Edited by Dunkield