Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think woodcock just said as a joke something about it not being sporting success....

Maybe a 'Laughing smilie' at the end of the statement might have led people to think this, perhaps...? :blush:

This a problem with typing stuff on a forum - it's not always perceived in the manor it was intended :look:

Of course if this is the case and it's all just a misunderstanding why doesn't he simply post something up on here?

Anyway it was an awesome day :good:

i think woodcock just said as a joke something about it not being sporting success....

Maybe a 'Laughing smilie' at the end of the statement might have led people to think this, perhaps...? :blush:

This a problem with typing stuff on a forum - it's not always perceived in the manor it was intended :look:

Of course if this is the case and it's all just a misunderstanding why doesn't he simply post something up on here?

Anyway it was an awesome day :good:

I happen to know woodcock11 and am sure it was a joke he was making about the fact that people were posting about how many clays were missed and indeed there were videos showing how many clays were missed :rolleyes: As for why he didn't post something further up, I just checked the profile and he hasn't been online since yesterday afternoon so he wouldn't have seen any of the following posts.

He probably could have done with a smilie, I've edited that topic anyway to clean it up

All pics (good and bad) that I took on Saturday at the flush are now on www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall.......I will make a donation to the PW charity Different Strokes from any sales related to the event.

On behalf of 'Countryside Lad', he would like to thank Bakerboy Terry for the fun and games in the pub afterwards and for the considerable contribution to his money box, he was a very happy little boy!!

Thanks to Alan & Mel for the day, I can assure everyone that they put a huge amount of hours and effort into every shoot they run and it's great to see how many appreciative PW's there are from the amount of posts that have been put on PW since Saturday.

Roll on the next one and hope you all enjoy the pics.

It seems I may have been a tad hasty in jumping to the conclusion that a moderator had removed the photo thread and as someone who is happy to admit to getting things wrong on occasion I would like to offer my apologies to those moderators I may have offended. :blush: