Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

Hi dan-250

The flush is open to all and you can shoot with an o/u,sxp or semi so whatever you want to bring. If you want to join the international flush event pm hitclays and let him know you and your mate are going and he will sort out teams if you don't have a full one....

Look forward to seeing you there :good:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have a word with the mate and finalise tomorrow and send a pm, if he decides to come we will have to come back so anyone needing a lift from Lincoln way is welcome to, I only have a crappy astra but it will get another 2 blokes in.

Get along to the shoot you will enjoy it, plus you will meet loads of people who think they can shoot :shoot::lol: , and even more that know they can't :yes::lol: :lol:

Edited by bakerboy

Excellent, I do need a good excuse. :lol:

Thank you for the offer too. :good:

Hitclays can always bring something as a 'loaner' for the day if you're stuck - he has 20 or 30 to choose from!Be aware that if you accept the number of offers of 'have a go with mine' that you'll get you'll be shooting every second pair with a different gun... PW folks are some of the friendliest you'll come across and everyone mucks in to make a great day - the craic is always good too (as is the beer afterwards) :good:

I'll have a word with the mate and finalise tomorrow and send a pm, if he decides to come we will have to come back so anyone needing a lift from Lincoln way is welcome to, I only have a crappy astra but it will get another 2 blokes in.

can always stay over somewhere if you want to have a few beers after....and dont worry about the shooting side at all....we all know the team that will win!!! :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately am not allowed to drink at the moment, but Liam will need to be home for his daughter, am sure we will stay after for a while, hopefully my dad will be there to throw my carts into the air too, and am sure he will gladly help to empty the barrels at the bar. Indont know the winning team but I know the team that will win the wooden spoon prize tho.

Unfortunately am not allowed to drink at the moment, but Liam will need to be home for his daughter, am sure we will stay after for a while, hopefully my dad will be there to throw my carts into the air too, and am sure he will gladly help to empty the barrels at the bar. Indont know the winning team but I know the team that will win the wooden spoon prize tho.

if you are coming from lincoln way...go down the a1 then hit the A52 across..alot quicker than the A17 (depending on time of travel)

Hi,

Looking to come up with Southeastpete and enjoy some clays and a laugh, just wondering if there is a space for me on a team and if there is any room at the Inn???

cheers

also what are the postcodes for the clay ground and the pub. thanks

The pub is called The Ploughshare and address is The Street (we're dead creative with names in Norfolk), Beeston, PE32 2NF.

The ground is only about a mile from there but I can't remember the postcode :oops:

Do what I do when I'm looking for a shoot I don't know and turn the radio down and stick your head out of the window :lol:

The pub is called The Ploughshare and address is The Street (we're dead creative with names in Norfolk), Beeston, PE32 2NF.

The ground is only about a mile from there but I can't remember the postcode :oops:

Do what I do when I'm looking for a shoot I don't know and turn the radio down and stick your head out of the window :lol:

Cheers for that, 2hrs from me so early start for the day.

yes flush on a saturday , chaz is refering to the normal sunday shoots .

hope to see you all there again , cant beet a good flush !

That's a lovely way of saying Chaz in a numpty :blush:

I'm normally quite chuffed if I can work out what day of the week it is at the best of times....anyway - I'm not doing badly as it's only September...isn't it? Aw Heck :no: