Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will anyone have a Cynergy 12g at the shoot that they would let little old me have a go on - I really fancied one of these but then went and bought a GTS Elite, TBH I'm still very tempted to buy one :blush:

Thanks in advance :good:

There's one regular shooter at Beeston who uses a black one mate - he runs The Brickmakers pub in Norwich but I'm not sure if he'll be with us on the 10th as I don't know what his PW handle is... :hmm:

Cheers Chazzmeister :good:

May be a trip to his pub is in order... :lol:

You NEED an excuse to go to the pub? Oh deary me :lol: .

Just a word re the Synergy - they're not popular secondhand as they have had some reliability issues and you can probably pick one up heavily discounted if you really fall in love with the design but you'll have more difficulty moving it on than you will a GTS.

There's an ex demo at Lings at Gt Massingham that they can't move for love nor money so that might be worth a look :hmm: .

I'm sure most people on here will agree that if you stick with mainstream guns (BWM or Beretta) you'll find it much easier to change when or if you decide you want to :yes:

Will anyone have a Cynergy 12g at the shoot that they would let little old me have a go on - I really fancied one of these but then went and bought a GTS Elite, TBH I'm still very tempted to buy one :blush:

just made a phone call and a cynergy 12g will be at the flush for you to try

Yeah, my brother and I bought a gun each, him and right-handed gun me a left handed gun, which both went on my brother's license before Xmas as they were the last ones of the ones we wanted, and was assuming I'd have my license through shortly after Xmas but its been 4 going on 5 months for it.

So assuming my license comes through this week or next I would have my license for the event, but my brother can't attend, so to have a gun for the event and because I more than lightly not see him before the event and 'to kill 2 birds with 1 stone' I'd have my gun to come back with me to Kent as well, then get to transfered to my license.

But if my license doesn't come through then I'd need to borrow a gun or if my license does come through but can't get hold of my gun before the event.

So thanks for the offers I'll confirm closer to the time if I definitely need to borrow a gun.

many thanks guys

ahhh that makes sense...

So if needed then...if the gun is on both your licences if you get it though in time...your brother could drop it off Thursday and you pick it up Saturday??..is that right??

Just tell hitclays what you (or your Dad) would like to borrow and he'll have a word with his magic elves :rolleyes:

He will be able to arrange loan guns, he's good at it ;)

I have my guns I use, but there too small for him really, only by a mile, mine only have a 13.5 pull and 26" barrels and he's 6'2 so kind of a bit small for him. Haha, so before he buys a new gun himself he'd just like to try 1 that's an inch odd longer had a feel of a friends gun and said it felt good was a browning o/u with a 14.75 stock with 32" barrels. But didn't manage to shoot it. So if one like that is available, pretty pretty please could he have a bit of a go with it ? I'm sure he'd very much appreciate it.

I have my guns I use, but there too small for him really, only by a mile, mine only have a 13.5 pull and 26" barrels and he's 6'2 so kind of a bit small for him. Haha, so before he buys a new gun himself he'd just like to try 1 that's an inch odd longer had a feel of a friends gun and said it felt good was a browning o/u with a 14.75 stock with 32" barrels. But didn't manage to shoot it. So if one like that is available, pretty pretty please could he have a bit of a go with it ? I'm sure he'd very much appreciate it.

hitclays has a Browning 425 which I've borrowed myself in the past - if you ask him nicely and proffer the local currency of an imperial pint of Nigerian Lager at The Ploughshare afterwards he'll probably be happy to oblige. It's 14.5 / 14.75" stock I'd guess and 28" barrels - I'm 6'2" and it fitted me :yes:

He will be able to arrange loan guns, he's good at it ;)

I own loads that are used at the country fairs i run the shooting lines at so its not a problem to bring a few as long as i know who wants what.

Great offer , I would like to try a DT10 or a perrazi or a kreighoff or even a blaser ,can you help :D

Say 40 carts in your shoulder in under 3 mins, after 3 goes and that 3 times plus 50 sporting, I may take the chances with a semi, or I won't be able to move my arms the day after. :lol:

No word of a lie I missed some clays in the last flush of the day because it physically hurt to lift my gun up. The again I am a bit if a girl!

Thanks for the room at the pub, but might need a favour with my shotgun. I'm currently waiting for my license to come through which should be with me this week or next, in time for the event. But my brother has my shotgun currently while i wait, who lives in cornwall but is in Norfolk at his head office for a meeting the week before the event, but can't make the event as he's got to be back in Cornwall on the Friday, So I was wondering if theres any local gun shop that might hold onto it for me, so I can borrow the gun for the 72hrs till I can get it transfered to my license.???

Or if the Police is useless as usual and my license doesn't come through if someone has a gun I could borrow for the event????

I'm a lefty but can shot with a righthanded gun so long as it doesn't have a large amount of cast.Was going to borrow a semi from Southeastpete but all posts before saying that the semis arent a good idea for the flush.

cheers

I am a left hand shooter, you can borrow mine if you want, its even got a dodgy ejector which makes a good excuse on the day.

Dan

I see hitclays has (faster than the speed of light) arranged a Cynergy for you, but I'll have mine there which you're welcome to have a go on.

Stanners