Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm starting to think a few slabs of hull comp x 21g in the over and under, or 24's in the semi. I was out last night and shot a load, and my shoulder is aching today, i don't know If that's recoil or carrying the gun for miles though. Don't want to imagine a few hundred haha, can't wait now :) look forward to being there

will carts be for slae at the ground, if so what ones and how much a slab? I'm just wondering whether to buy them here or whether a better selection/ price will be available elsewhere. what i might well do is google some gunshops en route, and buy on the way... anyone know some good (read cheap) places to buy carts near there, coming from the south?

cheers

Pete

will carts be for slae at the ground, if so what ones and how much a slab? I'm just wondering whether to buy them here or whether a better selection/ price will be available elsewhere. what i might well do is google some gunshops en route, and buy on the way... anyone know some good (read cheap) places to buy carts near there, coming from the south?

cheers

Pete

If you come up the A11, try Norfolk Sporting Guns. Good range, cheap and a proper gunsmith.

have got a few cartridges for people if they are desperate or run out so bring your own guys.I dont want to have to load 10,000 again.28g 7 and half £4 if you need them pm me.

HAVE NOW REORDERED SOME SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY.YOU CAN ORDER AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

Edited by hitclays

have got a few cartridges for people if they are desperate or run out so bring your own guys.I dont want to have to load 10,000 again.28g 7 and half £4 if you need them pm me.

HAVE NOW REORDERED SOME SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY.YOU CAN ORDER AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

are they lead or steel??

evening boyos .

sorry for lack of comunication , lots of un shooting related stuff to sort .

there will be a very short stock fabarm to use if any short houses need one , or its got a 1" slip over extension .

the good news for gimpy is , and im a bit mist off to say this , but mrs silpig has a work course she cannot get out of so she wont be able to attend .

so the winning trophy is up for grabs now the ringer has dropped out of the game !

alan ,john , nick my numbers still the same but big changes afoot . freeman from march i hope , but with benifits abound .

see you all on the 10th .

dan , as far as i know team as before .

take care peeps

adi

evening boyos .

sorry for lack of comunication , lots of un shooting related stuff to sort .

there will be a very short stock fabarm to use if any short houses need one , or its got a 1" slip over extension .

the good news for gimpy is , and im a bit mist off to say this , but mrs silpig has a work course she cannot get out of so she wont be able to attend .

so the winning trophy is up for grabs now the ringer has dropped out of the game !

alan ,john , nick my numbers still the same but big changes afoot . freeman from march i hope , but with benifits abound .

see you all on the 10th .

dan , as far as i know team as before .

take care peeps

adi

See you tomorrow Adi, good luck for the future, and thanks for giving the rest of us a chance :good::lol: :lol: :lol: