Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afraid I'm not going to make this one guys!

I was hoping to get cover for the weekend but I can't so I'm stuck oncall. To be totally honest it's rare we get issues Saturday daytime but I can't afford to be that far from home just in case I do get a call and have to log on.

Sorry to let the Herts Massive team down last minute!!

Enjoy the day, if last time was anything to go by it's going to be a great one!!

Cos

Sorry to hear you cant make it Cosd. :sad1: Works work at the end of the day though - i didn't go to the first one for a similar reason!

Due to work issues an opportunity has arisen for a lucky ringer shooter to join the prestigeous mixed Kentish/Hertsish team " The Interbreds " whose current line up consists of Supersharpshooter, Southeastpete and Canis.

The prospective ringer shooter need not necessarily be from Kent or Herts but needs to be aware that they do at least need to be at least 98% human and have a pulse.

The lucky shooter chosen for this honour needs to be aware that should they be chosen they will have to fit in with the teams high athletic ideals of trying to avoid the wooden spoon!

In the unlikely event fail to find a suitable candidate we will simply press gang coerce someone on the day.

Afraid I'm not going to make this one guys!

I was hoping to get cover for the weekend but I can't so I'm stuck oncall. To be totally honest it's rare we get issues Saturday daytime but I can't afford to be that far from home just in case I do get a call and have to log on.

Sorry to let the Herts Massive team down last minute!!

Enjoy the day, if last time was anything to go by it's going to be a great one!!

Cos

Thats a shame Cos we will miss you, buyt work has to come first.

Alan I need a team member for for 1 team have you got anyone free? is FENBOY still available?

Sorry to hear you cant make it Cosd. :sad1: Works work at the end of the day though - i didn't go to the first one for a similar reason!

Due to work issues an opportunity has arisen for a lucky ringer shooter to join the prestigeous mixed Kentish/Hertsish team " The Interbreds " whose current line up consists of Supersharpshooter, Southeastpete and Canis.

The prospective ringer shooter need not necessarily be from Kent or Herts but needs to be aware that they do at least need to be at least 98% human and have a pulse.

The lucky shooter chosen for this honour needs to be aware that should they be chosen they will have to fit in with the teams high athletic ideals of trying to avoid the wooden spoon!

In the unlikely event fail to find a suitable candidate we will simply press gang coerce someone on the day.

Blimey, I think I'd fail that criteria if I was to re-apply :lol: :lol:

Blimey, I think I'd fail that criteria if I was to re-apply :lol: :lol:

Sorry i got carried away with monday morning satire- i had in mind an army recruiting poster from the Napoleonic period promising lucky individuals a fantastic life and adventure when all it offered a crappy life of backbreaking servitude culminating death from a french cannonball or yellowjack in the West Indies !

are you sure you want a 1 but maybe 2 eyed (if the op goes well) northern who just takes the **** and likes to prop the bar up afterwards

Between the two of us i think we'll be able to keep the bar supported all night then, you prop one end, i'll prop the other!

I found out work has shifted our rota, so now i am working the next day. have a social event fri night, early start sat. getting on the beers with you lot sat night, then really early start sun, all day at work.

Better be worth it!

Canis,s.s.shooter,S.e.pete,Leeds Chimp.

Bakerboy,Blackla,Chris,Mike.

Blowin,Stanners,Ferguson Tom,Robert.

Alan,Stuart,Keith,Steve.

Dan_250 +1,Bloggs,Nimms

Ian,Colin,John M,Georgy

Bighit 1985,Taxidriver,Oddjob,Fenboy.

Kangoo,Steven,Vulture,Superhunter.

Mr+Mrs Countryside Lass,Richard+Kevin (RE Clamps)

Bruv,Dit,Darren,Dave L.

Clamps,George,James,Joel.

Silpig,Gram,Chris,Reddan.

Whalf Rat,Beretta 28g,GP1,Richard.

Goldypurple+1,Russ,Bev.

FatJay,FJs Dad,Roger,John

spence,Stevo,Stuart M,+1

Am still waiting on a few.Anyone else who wants to come let me know ASAP.

Can we make an effort to wear name tags or similar so we know who we are shouting abuse at.

3x 4 man,75 bird team flushes and individual 50 bird sporting (all scores added together to

determine winning team) Cost £20

Location;

Watery Lane,Beeston,Norfolk PE32 2RN

Shooting starts at 10am so get there earlier.

Bacon Butty Van on site,limited cartridges on sale unless pre ordered

Plastic or fibre wad are ok to use

After shoot,free food in the local pub and trophy presentations to winners.Live Entertainment in evening.

BakerBoy is running a sweep for the PW charity so count how many cartridges you use on the day and write it on the back of your score cards when you finish shooting.

There are guys coming from;Norfolk,Suffolk,Lincs,Essex,Herts,London,Birmingham,Kent,Sussex,Devon and Beds.

ROLL ON SATURDAY :friends::shoot::ernyha::drinks::D

Edited by hitclays

Are you sure you want a 1 but maybe 2 eyed (if the op goes well) northern who just takes the **** and likes to prop the bar up afterwards

super sharp shooter, on 05 March 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

We will have you

Supersharpshooter has beat me to the offer. Assuming the op doesn't preclude you from firing a gun and bakerboy and Southeastpete have no objections welcome on board. :good:

**** taking will be strictly obligatory !

Can I be considered as a reserve if anyone is unable to make. I will be staying in Herts with work so not to far to go.

Thanks. Would have put my name down anyway but just back off holiday and wasn't sure what I was doing.

Hitclays / Nimms,

Alan, I am going to be there for the shoot but being honest mate there's no way I'll be there and ready to shoot for 10 o clock. I can't leave RAF Lyneham before 8 o'clock and although I packed everything I need for the shoot before I left home yesterday I just don't think the journey in that time is legally doable :o

Allan if you're happy for Nimms to take my place in the flush shoot that's fine by me.... I'll just get there when I can and hopefully join in some fun then. :shoot:

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Cheers Allan...

Right, just need to sort out a name badge and a pink rose :lol:

dont worry Pete the feeling is mutual as dont have to listen to your moaning about how hard done students are and you still owe me for those sea fishing weights i "found"

What about the pound for the Biggest/Most last time we were out, i seem to remember i won both ??? (a VERY rare occurance)

There may be a muntie swingin your way on the 10th if this infernal rain will stop.