Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you staying at the same one as terry?

Not sure, he suggested the one we are staying at to me. Just have to do what i did before and type phone number into the interenet.

a few clays?

You will be shooting at 275 clays during the day plus if Alan does the grand final show

Maybe more than a few then :lol: devon is a very long way though like opposite sides of the country.

Anyway look forward to meeting you all on saturday morning and having a few pints with you in the evening.

Not sure, he suggested the one we are staying at to me. Just have to do what i did before and type phone number into the interenet.

Maybe more than a few then :lol: devon is a very long way though like opposite sides of the country.

Anyway look forward to meeting you all on saturday morning and having a few pints with you in the evening.

No not the same as me, Tom is staying at a different B and B, Mrs Walker if I remember correctly

I am staying at Holmedene Farm, Scott is staying at Hanworth House, I think, as is Keith,Stuart and Steve.

a few pints? Typical southern then. You can drink with me all night :yp:

If all shooters can dig deep for £5.00 I will organise two games, that are very quick and simple and will not make anyone look silly

Whats in it for you? a big cash prize, and a big donation for "Different Strokes" this years chosen PW Charity.

If there are 60 shooters, and you all donate (as I know you will) there will be Two £75.00 prizes plus £150.00 going to "Different Strokes"

Could be a great end to an already fantastic day for 1 (if they were to win both games) or 2 people.

Edited by bakerboy

If all shooters can dig deep for £5.00 I will organise two games, that are very quick and simple and will not make anyone look silly

Whats in it for you? a big cash prize, and a big donation for "Different Strokes" this years chosen PW Charity.

If there are 60 shooters, and you all donate (as I know you will) there will be Two £75.00 prizes plus £150.00 going to "Different Strokes"

Could be a great end to an already fantastic day for 1 (if they were to win both games) or 2 people.

I've played your games before well worth a deep sea diver

Edited by super sharp shooter

Bakerboy,

Is this in addition to the great cartridge sweepstake ? Will they happen at the shooting ground or the pub ?

Bakerboy,

Is this in addition to the great cartridge sweepstake ? Will they happen at the shooting ground or the pub ?

The games will be held at the pub.

The cartridge sweep stake £1.00 per guess, will be posted on the Forum for everyone to enter starting Sunday 11th ending Sunday 18th Mid-day, all monies will be payed via a link direct to "Different Strokes"