Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

I may have an extra one, the wife, but won't know if she is shooting til the day, women and decisions lol

And I thought it was just my serving wench partner that was like this - she starts procrastinating from the moment she gets up until the moment she goes to sleep - she is literally a reoccurring nightmare - I do love her though :blink:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Canis,s.s.shooter,S.e.pete,Leeds Chimp.

Bakerboy,Blackla,Chris,Mike.

Blowin,Stanners,Ferguson Tom,Robert.

Alan,Stuart,Keith,Steve.

Dan_250 +1,Bloggs,Nimms

Ian,Colin,John M,Georgy

Bighit 1985,Taxidriver,Oddjob,Fenboy.

Kangoo,Steven,Vulture,Superhunter.

Mr+Mrs Countryside Lass,Richard+Kevin (RE Clamps)

Bruv,Dit,Darren,Dave L.

Clamps,George,James,Joel.

Silpig,Gram,Chris,Reddan.

Whalf Rat,Beretta 28g,GP1,Richard.

Goldypurple+1,Russ,Bev.

FatJay,FJs Dad,Roger,John

spence,Stevo,Stuart M,RammerBurt

Am still waiting on a few.Anyone else who wants to come let me know ASAP.

Can we make an effort to wear name tags or similar so we know who we are shouting abuse at.

3x 4 man,75 bird team flushes and individual 50 bird sporting (all scores added together to

determine winning team) Cost £20

Location;

Watery Lane,Beeston,Norfolk PE32 2RN

Shooting starts at 10am so get there earlier.

Bacon Butty Van on site,limited cartridges on sale unless pre ordered

Plastic or fibre wad are ok to use

After shoot,free food in the local pub and trophy presentations to winners.Live Entertainment in evening.

BakerBoy is running a sweep for the PW charity so count how many cartridges you use on the day and write it on the back of your score cards when you finish shooting.

There are guys coming from;Norfolk,Suffolk,Lincs,Essex,Herts,London,Birmingham,Kent,Sussex,Devon and Beds.

ROLL ON SATURDAY :friends::shoot::ernyha::drinks::D

If all shooters can dig deep for £5.00 I will organise two games, that are very quick and simple and will not make anyone look silly

Whats in it for you? a big cash prize, and a big donation for "Different Strokes" this years chosen PW Charity.

If there are 60 shooters, and you all donate (as I know you will) there will be Two £75.00 prizes plus £150.00 going to "Different Strokes"

Could be a great end to an already fantastic day for 1 (if they were to win both games) or 2 people.

Is this the same game of "hide the sausage" that you were attempting to get PW members to partake in at the last flush ,if so even if its for charity count me out , I will give you a fiver so leeds chimp can have a go though :good:

auto,s are a handy cap and next to useless dude , you cant load em quick enough . get him to bring a o/u .

well I will be using my auto as its the only gun currently in my extensive collection other than my 16 guage and I am not buying 250 carts to put through that !!

Hey! We are in with a chance! I managed to shoot 2 grey squirrels (sat still) the other day! (no pigeons...)

second thoughts, is there a booby prize?

There will be a "real booby prize" :good: the second of a limited edition pair of booby prizes :hmm: .

Toby "12greygrouse" hold's the 1st "booby prize" won at the Herts shoot at Christmas/New Year, :yes: who will receive the 2nd?.

Yes Scott is is almost identical to the the first :lol: , you could say a matched pair of "booby prizes", now keep mum until the day, no clues.

Question? do you "hold" "fondle" or "cup" a booby prize?

Edited by bakerboy

There will be a "real booby prize" :good: the second of a limited edition pair of booby prizes :hmm: .

Toby "12greygrouse" hold's the 1st "booby prize" won at the Herts shoot at Christmas/New Year, :yes: who will receive the 2nd?.

Yes Scott is is almost identical to the the first :lol: , you could say a matched pair of "booby prizes", now keep mum until the day, no clues.

Question? do you "hold" "fondle" or "cup" a booby prize?

What a prize if you get 2