Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A big thank you to Alan and others for putting on a great day out. It was good to see some old faces and meet lots of newones.

Also thanks to Terry for the entertainment and raise some money for charity he really is a top bloke.

I think i am glad I didnt stay over as it looked like it would turn ugly later in the evening.

A brilliant day, brilliantly organised. Was good to put the faces to the names of the PW folk. Cheers to Alan and Mel, particularly for having a lots of bushes in the woods... :yp: Cheers also to Terry as always for his help. Look forward to the next one. :good:

A big thank you to Alan and others for putting on a great day out. It was good to see some old faces and meet lots of newones.

Also thanks to Terry for the entertainment and raise some money for charity he really is a top bloke.

I think i am glad I didnt stay over as it looked like it would turn ugly later in the evening.

Haa, Some of them were off to a head start :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeh wicked day but I'm suffering now

We will now call you "Scott of Norfolk" for you exploration walk from the pub to the B and B.

Out the pub turn right straight road, 10 minute walk, what happened, why did you need satnav and have to walk across fields, I hope it was not the alcohol :lol:

A great day had by all, and an even greater evening by a good many.

We raised £140.00, thanks to all who supported, and a generous donation of his "Irish Bingo" winnings by Blowin "James".

Countryside Lass (junior) won £50.00 on heads and tails, and the landlord can now afford a holiday on the bar takings of last night.

Looking forward to the next Flush, can it get any better? turn up and find out.

By the way the B and B's were excellent value, and great places to stay, we were all well looked after.

Look for the thread to guess how many cartridges used, you can win a bottle of Malt and help raise funds for the PW Chosen Charity

Yeah big thanks again to Alan and everyone else that helped make the day such a good one, well worth the 2&1/2 hours drive up. A thanks to the pub for the food and the room for the night.

Good to put faces to names as well and good to have a laugh and a few jokes after all the clay bashing. Put me down for the next one!!