Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was there a choice ????? ok , my choice is shed loads of flush's saturday , on the p#ss sat night , sunday 50 sporter then a flush to sort the men n boys , then back to johns for a warm fire with a blocked chimney, good beer , more grub then home .

hows that for a choice ??

adi

was there a choice ????? ok , my choice is shed loads of flush's saturday , on the p#ss sat night , sunday 50 sporter then a flush to sort the men n boys , then back to johns for a warm fire with a blocked chimney, good beer , more grub then home .

adi

+1 :good:

adi

What he said :P

adi

Now that's a ******* good idea :good::good::good:

Like the sound of Saturday flush, overnight stay then a Sunday one before heading home. Some pub bits thrown in here and there also good!

Hitclays, any chance asking those attending to wear name badges with forum names on there? There's so many people you don't get to talk to everyone, I'm sure there will be people there we speak to on the forum but have never met!

Edited by Cosd

Like the sound of Saturday flush, overnight stay then a Sunday one before heading home. Some pub bits thrown in here and there also good!

Hitclays, any chance asking those attending to wear name badges with forum names on there? There's so many people you don't get to talk to everyone, I'm sure there will be people there we speak to on the forum but have never met!

Great idea .ok guys get your crayons out and introduce yourselves to the world (or at least so we all can put a face to a name).Do your own nametags,i will have enough to do .

me myself and i . thats who !! ha ha , hows the cutter ? we did see ya today . u ok /

hi mate saw you too, but too late to wave as you passed, was then off to quacks when we passed each other. that cutter looks the business mate, when do you want them bits doing? also, can you sort that bill out? cash is burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

hi mate saw you too, but too late to wave as you passed, was then off to quacks when we passed each other. that cutter looks the business mate, when do you want them bits doing? also, can you sort that bill out? cash is burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

sorry it was more than i said , 50 . is that ok ??