Norfolk Flush 10/3/12

hitclays

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is still stuck accommodation-wise here's another one to think about: Lynn Hill Guest House,Yaxham Rd, Dereham, Norfolk NR19 1HA 01362 696142 :blush: It'll be about a £5 taxi ride away I'd guess...

It's great that so many guns are travelling so far and us Norfolk boys will do all we can to help make sure you don't need to sleep in the cab :good:

I can't offer accommodation myself (I'm 30 miles away from Beeston) but I'll be happy to help find somewhere affordable so if anyone's in a spot please get in touch and I'll do my best :hmm:

Pics now up and running - www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall

Enjoy!!

For those lucky PW's that attended the last HitClays flush competition, you will all be pleased to know that the pics taken will shortly be available to view via Photoboxgallery. As soon as they have been fully uploaded, I'll send out another post confirming the site address..........

For those already booked in for the next event, be aware that pictorial evidence will be recorded of all the fun from the day - hits and misses - and everyone knows that the camera never lies.......

BOOK YOURSELVES IN WITH HITCLAYS - IT'S GONNA BE A CRACKER!!

ive got a bit of a dilemma gents.... i have just joined my first game shooting syndicate (last week). part of the arrangement was for the new guns to help out around the shoot in the off season maintaining the shoot and doing a bit of general upkeep...no problem there.....apart from the fact that the first work party day falls on march 10th... :oops: :oops:

so, do i miss the flush and go to the party.....or vice vesra ?? s o d s law is a right g i t btw !!! :angry::yes:

ive got a bit of a dilemma gents.... i have just joined my first game shooting syndicate (last week). part of the arrangement was for the new guns to help out around the shoot in the off season maintaining the shoot and doing a bit of general upkeep...no problem there.....apart from the fact that the first work party day falls on march 10th... :oops: :oops:

so, do i miss the flush and go to the party.....or vice vesra ?? s o d s law is a right g i t btw !!! :angry::yes:

as we said the other night in the pub jim , give him a bell , jimmy n john are in the same boat if they want to flush .

but when all else fails , game shoot comes first in my book . unless its a blo0dy works meating !

adi

Game shoots are only part of the year and you can shoot clays anytime (we all do with Hitclays lol).

If you mention what's going on and that it's a PW 'do' and not some random event you might be surprised at how understanding they'll be :yes:

I help out with both clays and game and, in my experience, the most annoying thing is being let down without warning - they might trade you one work party for another, harder, one so you get to prove your mettle with the syndicate and play with us silly souls.

Silpig is right (I daren't say different - his Missus shoots straight) but you MIGHT get to do both with honest and careful handling :good:

thanks for the comments chaps ....chazz, ill agree with the comment about smashing clays any time, and although hitclays flushes are very very good...ill certainly feel like im letting the syndicate down a bit....it being the first date and all that. trouble is as adi says....there`s two others that could go to the flush and miss the work day too, and if i miss it as well the party will be 3 men down...not a good first impression for the new guns if none of us turn up to the first day.

after careful deliberation and cogitation i think ill give the flush a miss and show willing on the syndicate work day....better to be safe than sorry in my book.....plus the fact i dont want to be shown up with the rest of you by adi`s better half shooting everything she aims at and making us all look like blind, ham fisted, numpties !!! (which i am ill have to agree) :yp: :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

thanks for the comments chaps ....chazz, ill agree with the comment about smashing clays any time, and although hitclays flushes are very very good...ill certainly feel like im letting the syndicate down a bit....it being the first date and all that. trouble is as adi says....there`s two others that could go to the flush and miss the work day too, and if i miss it as well the party will be 3 men down...not a good first impression for the new guns if none of us turn up to the first day.

after careful deliberation and cogitation i think ill give the flush a miss and show willing on the syndicate work day....better to be safe than sorry in my book.....plus the fact i dont want to be shown up with the rest of you by adi`s better half shooting everything she aims at and making us all look like blind, ham fisted, numpties !!! (which i am ill have to agree) :yp: :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Spoken like a gentleman :good: It takes a while to get a good reputation but only moments to lose it.

Don't forget that Hitclays puts on shoots twice every month and that The Ploughshare serves beer (and Nigerian Lager to keep Hitclays happy) seven days a week so you don't have to miss out on some shooting and gargling completely :shoot::ernyha: :blink:

There will be some fiendish clays flying over Beeston tomorrow from 11am :D

Spoken like a gentleman :good: It takes a while to get a good reputation but only moments to lose it.

Don't forget that Hitclays puts on shoots twice every month and that The Ploughshare serves beer (and Nigerian Lager to keep Hitclays happy) seven days a week so you don't have to miss out on some shooting and gargling completely :shoot::ernyha: :blink:

There will be some fiendish clays flying over Beeston tomorrow from 11am :D

hmmm could be tempted tomorrow then in that case anyone else from PW going

Edited by leeds chimp

hmmm could be tempted tomorrow then in that case anyone else from PW going

You'll see more than the odd (odd? lol) face that you'll recognise and the welcome is always warm - even when the weather isn't :lol:

Same place as usual (Watery Lane, Beeston). Tea bar and burgers as usual and, with this weather, some interesting targets...

Be good to see you if you're going to give into the temptation of a morning of clay cracking and an afternoon of daftness in The Ploughshare :good:

I am in...but I dont want to be in the same team as the norfolk mafia as they are mean to me :lol: :lol:

I am looking for 1 gun to make up a team of 4 in one of the Herts Teams, we are nice to country folk :yes: .

If you join us I will have my 4 teams completed, and can post them up for Alan.

All we then have to do is come up with team names.

Are you up for it? :hmm:

Edited by bakerboy