sodding typical

dunganick

Had a great weekend score wise, shot a 37 ex 50 on the saturday on sporting which for the targets i was happy with. Then shot a 48ex 50 on the sunday in a compact comp to take high gun (did forget to enter high gun though :D :blink: but life is too short to care about that)

But i am mighty ****** off right now as on the 3rd stand on sunday my top ejector stopped working properly on my 2 month old miroku.

Now gota have the gun sent back under warenty which will take 10 days meaning im going to have to use my old mans 391 for the next few weeks (including the PW shoot) meaning swapping between guns which is something ive been making sure to avoid after getting the new gun.

Miroku is supposed to mean reliability and before i would be the first one to jump up and deffend their build quality. Now i actually own one its gone and broken on me with only about 1k of carts through it :D

My RFD also want £25 to have it sent to them, i better not be picking up that bill or i wont be happy.

One thoroughly miffed nick here :D

if i get anyone who isnt miroku in oxon to touch it then i invalidate my warrenty, this dosent worry me with a problem like this, but say i got a serious problem then im stuck.

im also having a loose bit of solder taking out of the barrels.

It should be back by bisley *fingers crossed* if not then i will just have to shoot that rough old teknys gold the old man has hanging around :D

im going to kick up a stink regarding the postage charge, i see no reason why i should pay that.

frank,

well if you insist.... then i might just have to :blink:

nick, any browning dealer can do that repair for you under the terms of your warranty,it will say so on the bumph that came with the gun, as Sam said probaly an easy repair.

plinker

they only send it to BWM to have it fixed, which is where it is now :blush:

10 day turn around due to gunsmith being on hols.

Shot like a moron today with the beretta :good: such is life.

But my Rifles' stock has arrived :blush:

nick, any browning dealer can do that repair for you under the terms of your warranty,it will say so on the bumph that came with the gun, as Sam said probaly an easy repair.

plinker

they only send it to BWM to have it fixed, which is where it is now :blush:

10 day turn around due to gunsmith being on hols.

Shot like a moron today with the beretta :good: such is life.

But my Rifles' stock has arrived :blush:

tough luck matey, but it could have been worse i could have happened to mine :good:

plinker