243 second hand

dave dog

Just been flicking though guntrader, gunstar and few other site to see whats about as have injured foot, and no work for posiable a few weeks.

Noticed that were are quite a tew 243's about.

Few Rugar VT's about which i do like, quite a few Howa's and spotted this one Tikka m55 supersport with addjustable stock and everything eles. Know the 55 a good action, all be old now. What are people's thoughts on getting this over some of the other make if it's still round at the next invoices coming in.

Edited by dave dog

Its a buyers market at the moment. When times get tough expensive toys are the first to go. Usually the wife starts pointing the finger before too long. My mate is in the boat business, he says he has never known so many boats up for sale.

Edited by Vince Green

Just been flicking though guntrader, gunstar and few other site to see whats about as have injured foot, and no work for posiable a few weeks.

Noticed that were are quite a tew 243's about.

Few Rugar VT's about which i do like, quite a few Howa's and spotted this one Tikka m55 supersport with addjustable stock and everything eles. Know the 55 a good action, all be old now. What are people's thoughts on getting this over some of the other make if it's still round at the next invoices coming in.

Pm Wabbitbosher on here as he is an RFD

Edited by malkiserow