dogs humpin eachother !!

P~MX

I've 3 dogs in my pen, a 1.4 year old springer dog, 1.2 year old cocker dog & a 1.8 year old Jack dog and they're all humpin each other :hmm: it's ******* me off big time, it's not that they are short of space as they're in a large open galvanised pen and they've a large kennel, the biggest problem is the 2 smaller dogs are dry humpin my big dog and I've noticed the hair on his is becomin thin just at the top of his tail, I'd guess they're nippin him on the job ! I'm really pee'd off at this and with a workmen in my back garden for the next 2/3 months it's not a pretty sigh -- What can I do to stop this (seriously Please) :oops: ?

I've 3 dogs in my pen, a 1.4 year old springer dog, 1.2 year old cocker dog & a 1.8 year old Jack dog and they're all humpin each other :hmm: it's ******* me off big time, it's not that they are short of space as they're in a large open galvanised pen and they've a large kennel, the biggest problem is the 2 smaller dogs are dry humpin my big dog and I've noticed the hair on his is becomin thin just at the top of his tail, I'd guess they're nippin him on the job ! I'm really pee'd off at this and with a workmen in my back garden for the next 2/3 months it's not a pretty sigh -- What can I do to stop this (seriously Please) :oops: ?

So it's 1.4 years old = 511 days? and the cocker is 438 days and the JR is 657 days old? :blink: :look: :hmm::oops::lol::lol:

Get him a spiked jacket to wear...unless your dogs are perverts as well as homo's..... :lol:

They are at a virile age and it is spring! what do you expect?

Ive nothing constructive in the way of advice i'm afraid- I'm very glad that somehow ive managed to get my otherwise untrainable terrier to learn that "self polution" is something that you do in private to the point where if you accidentally walk in on him while he is doing so he acts bashfull like a 14 year old caught in the act by his mother.

I'd still allways rather have problems with male dogs getting a bit horny than bitches with Phantom pregnancies !