What are the odd's

DSPUK

Are we equiped to deal with it if it escalates from more than one person?? -- French siege on child killer.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/french-police-hurt-shoot-suspects-040058818.html

Dave

200+ police on the case, it was always going to be pinned to source pretty quickly as has thankfully proved. It can't be ruled out that similar attacks could occur in almost any other country but the best we can hope is we remain alert.

They need more Glaswegians. The weegie response to an attempted ram raid/suicide fire bombing is to run up and kick the fella in the balls as he crawls from his burning car. That's the sort of patriotism this country needs.

They need more Glaswegians. The weegie response to an attempted ram raid/suicide fire bombing is to run up and kick the fella in the balls as he crawls from his burning car. That's the sort of patriotism this country needs.

if you did that here, they would heave you in court suing you lol

Couldnt believe what I was hearing his Gun jammed and the child tried to run he pulled her back by the hair took out another Gun and shot her..My GOD what sort of a world do we live in that people would do that to a innocent child.. Not saying that hes more of a animal that man,What would you not like to do to a piece of **** like that.. :shoot:

Are we equiped to deal with it if it escalates from more than one person?? -- French siege on child killer.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/french-police-hurt-shoot-suspects-040058818.html

Dave

No more than we were with Ryan, Hamilton or Bird.........We have more recent experience of spree killers than most....

General attitude is run and hide and call the police.....Who then turn up and hide waiting for Firearms who then turn up and wait (hiding) for a commander to say yes you can use lethal force.........

Yes we have capabilty............

Unless you have a working knowledge then i am afraid you are speculating.....

Whilst like all things it can take a while to put a plan/ resource into place we have the capability.

Our initial responders though are not properly equipped.

Seems like the French police or the jump killed the killer - I wished they had caught him alive I am sure he would have talked freely to french interogators.

I am sure a lot of people are in denial over what could happen in UK asnd Europe - this is first one - one man - now just think of 6 - one each in a town or city with a semi or fully auto rifle and a few handguns - no one could stop them - the police would be shell shocked just like the french policeman that commented on shooting - I have never seen anything like it before - We, in my opinion are going to see it again - don't know where - don't know when but it will be coming - If our Gov has it's head in sand we are in for a rough ride.

I dare say someone will flame me down but just look past your nose - The IRA had no trouble creating havoc and death so I am sure terrorists won't and unlike IRA they won't mind being killed in the process.

I have kept away from shopping centres and city centre's for a few years now.

Dave

I have kept away from shopping centres and city centre's for a few years now.

Dave

Dave I am sure you remember the Birmingham pub bombings.... well if we all stayed away and allowed them to disrupt our daily life they have won. Fact is something is far more likely to happen to you on the way to the town centre or shopping centre than while you are there (particularly if you drive!).