syndicate near driffield east yorkshire

drop me a pm please where you are, i live in beverley so just down the road. i have a few options for next year but may well be interested

cheers

james

well, we're even nearer to you than Driffield, although still about 20 mins away. 1250 or so acres split over two farms, 1400 pheasants put down but opportunities for partridge, duck and geese during the season, year round vermin control, pigeons, rabbits and foxes for members of the syndicate out of season; probably worth coming to have a look, tour takes almost exactly two hours, and I'm based even nearer to you.

If i had a spare £810 i would be snapping your hand off as driffield is only about 20 mins from my house.

well, that's a full gun, we also offer halfs, 2/3 and 3/4 guns (we shoot 12 days)... we tried 1/3 guns (i.e. 4 days) last year but they weren't terribly successful as effectively those members were only shooting once a month. half gun isn't quite half price (for example), as the syndicate price includes insurance which you need a full gun's worth.

the original poster, (aj3210), was a 1/3 gun last year, has gone the whole hog to full this coming season!

Hello,

The syndicate i shoot on has got a couple of places for the coming season walk one stand one full gun 12 days shooting £810 also 3/4,2/3 and half guns avalible if you would like any more info please pm me thanks

oh, we shoot Saturdays by the way! if you want the dates, please ask..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a note that I think we are pretty much full now.

Just for feedback, we have recruited one full, and 4 half guns from this advert, and another half gun from our advert on the BASC 'Go Shooting' site.

If you are looking for a syndicate in east yorkshire, bear us in mind, we may have another half gun or so available this year (one or two members have dropped off the net, not paid, not communicated, not done any work....), and typically one or two members drop out for various reasons (mainly money) each year!

The easiest way to join us is to come and beat for us; we don't pay beaters - but they get the pick of what we shoot, and if someone fails to turn up, they can shoot (for free!) in the missing gun's place.

Hello,

The syndicate i shoot on has got a couple of places for the coming season walk one stand one full gun 12 days shooting £810 also 3/4,2/3 and half guns avalible if you would like any more info please pm me thanks

hi i am interested in joining your syndicate could u give me some more infomation washman.

Just a note that I think we are pretty much full now.

Just for feedback, we have recruited one full, and 4 half guns from this advert, and another half gun from our advert on the BASC 'Go Shooting' site.

If you are looking for a syndicate in east yorkshire, bear us in mind, we may have another half gun or so available this year (one or two members have dropped off the net, not paid, not communicated, not done any work....), and typically one or two members drop out for various reasons (mainly money) each year!

The easiest way to join us is to come and beat for us; we don't pay beaters - but they get the pick of what we shoot, and if someone fails to turn up, they can shoot (for free!) in the missing gun's place.

hi mate would be interested in a half gun please pm me have got 6 days in shurburn and i live in scarborough cheers m8

• 2 weeks later...

Well, a couple of weeks on, the two members who had dropped off the net have gone (one resigned as he realised his new job in Milton Keynes did effectively rule him out!, the second one still hasn't responded and was voted out last weekend).

So, two half guns (or indeed one full gun) available, please pm or email me to discuss.

• 4 weeks later...