the best shotgun shell 12g

redthunder

Alrite lads, Put a good few thousand shells through me Beretta 682 gold e shooting crows maggies and pidgeons have tryed most shotgun shell brands but by far the best ive found is ROTTWEIL SPECIAL 32F No 6 in 70MM they drop pidgeons crows rooks out at crazy distances just wondered what shells you like :good:

I also shoot rotties at the moment 30 HV MKII's but at the end of the day if you put the shot string from any fired cartridge in the correct place you are going to kill the bird. But if a particular cartridge, gun, choke combination gives you greater confidence in your kills then great.

Ben

Interestingly not one Hull or Eley cartridge, I must say I do like Gamebores! trusty Blue Diamond 28g 8 kicks a pretty deadly punch

DB ;)

I had some blue diamond, i found that many birds kept flying on and dropping meters away because of the diamond shot in them, i only rate them for clays.

:unsure:

I have been using hull soverign fitasc 28g 7s and would recomend these, although they are a clay cartaridge they are one of the best in my opinion with open chokes i have consistiantly killed pigeons at silly ranges over 35 yards.

they are expensive and you pay about £135 for 1000 but its worth having a go with them.

Interestingly not one Hull or Eley cartridge, I must say I do like Gamebores! trusty Blue Diamond 28g 8 kicks a pretty deadly punch

DB ;)

I had some blue diamond, i found that many birds kept flying on and dropping meters away because of the diamond shot in them, i only rate them for clays.

:unsure:

you shoot birds with number 8 shot ?? isnt that a little small for them, 6's for birdys 8's for clays .