surrounded by birds an now were to shoot

carpcrazy

hello an good morning to you all....

I live in a town called skelmersdale. its not a big place but if you look at it on google maps you would think there plenty of places to go shooting. :yes: well so did i until i went for the walk this morning.i went round all the local farms trying my best to find somewere i could offer my services. but all i kept bein told is the big fat no. :no: its not like theres no birds. walked on to one farm an the field was full of the things an even he sed no :no: . av been surrounded all mornin by crows, doves, woodies an rabbits an it jus not fair i wanna do thing the right way an not go trespassin but some one jus give me the chance.

rant over....

theres one or 2 that are syndicate shoots who are not takin new members at this time wich is fair enough an the rest are small holdings who get ppl in to do it wudnt mind but am offering a free service an theres some who dont have anyone shooting on there land

av got to the point now were an gonna get a bird table in my garden :lol:

Similar here but oldest son is the Carp man whose much better than his dad , he started bivving out by himself as soon as he could drive , youngest son is more into shooting and mithering for dog which is a no no in our house .

Julian

my 2 are still only young not thinking of showing them shooting untill the 14 an for the eldest lad who a brill tench fisherman thats still 6yrs away my youngest son is addicted to computers an if the fish arnt biting straight away he wants to go in the bivvy an play his ds :lol: but they do catch an wen they do the look on there face is worth all the headaches :good:

theres one or 2 that are syndicate shoots who are not takin new members at this time wich is fair enough an the rest are small holdings who get ppl in to do it wudnt mind but am offering a free service an theres some who dont have anyone shooting on there land

av got to the point now were an gonna get a bird table in my garden :lol:

mate dont i say dont give up keep trying dress smart when you go to see them write letters and hand drop them off if the people are busy when you go to see them there gonna say no :angry: but if they ve got your letter they can read it at there leisure and come back to you hopefully later on :hmm: its hard work to get permission but when you do :D keep trying mate youll get there in the end good luck