...just watched the Police attacked by dog

huntsman

OMG I have just watched this footage,I will not post it, as It relates to something from a horror,savage,very brutal and the merciless screams,coming from the injured police officer,had me turn it off. if you want to watch google for it,but I wont be looking again

These dogs should be shot,I know its not their fault and the onus relates to the owner,but I am afraid I would not hesitate, in shooting dead any dog that attacked someone like this in my area.

I hope the officers that were attacked make a full recovery.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea its dreadful, I've seen some short footage of the attack, and the footage of the police shooting the dog, imagine if that dog had got hold of a child.

I must say I ******* hate nasty dogs, if it wasn't shot I like to think I would've tried to unzip its carotids with a knife whilst it was pinned down waiting for 3 9mm in its face.

Wonder what would happen if you saw that going on for minutes and minutes, 5 officers, rabid dog and you gave it good news with 50g from the 12g in the street?

Edited by kyska

Someone will be along any minute to say "its not the dog its the owner" mind you the only thing worse than a pillock who is believes he can control one of these things, is as in this case the bigger pillock who does not want to? the owner should and most likely will be jailed.

KW

Edited by kdubya

bearing in mind they usually go equipped to deal with dogs this is a rareity, they wouldn't require help the police can be dangerous enough on their own in this situation :yes:

Just goes to show though what a proper fighting dog can be trained to do and exactly why they are an issue.

Just saw it. How the other men didnt club it I will never know. one guy ran off.

I think they were already injured, seriously though, I reckon I'd at least try and kill it with knife or something, but I don't imagine police carry knifes with them!

In one of my guises I'm a licensed slaughterman, and I can completely get a sheeps head off in about 10 seconds, but its all talk on my behalf as I've never been in that type of situation only God knows what I'd really do, sheep don't tend to rip huge chunks out of you.

Edited by kyska

I think they were already injured, seriously though, I reckon I'd at least try and kill it with knife or something, but I don't imagine police carry knifes with them!

In one of my guises I'm a licensed slaughterman, and I can completely get a sheeps head off in about 10 seconds, but its all talk on my behalf as I've never been in that type of situation only God knows what I'd really do, sheep don't tend to rip huge chunks out of you.

That would make more sense if they were hurt. I still can't believe no one came at it with a stick, baton or something form a house. I couldn't have stood there filming it either.

you have pm,

ooops too late...lol

:shaun:

Thanks anyway! although the video is rather traumatising!!

That would make more sense if they were hurt. I still can't believe no one came at it with a stick, baton or something form a house. I couldn't have stood there filming it either.

Yea, I'd expect someone to try and help me out, it looked like a member of the public, or the owner was cracking it over the turnip with something for a bit.

Just read the story, it attacked after police battered the door down to the house.

Not quite the dramatic headline some are running.

Some say its a pit bull, neighbours saying a cross.

I would expect most dogs would be defensive in such a situation.

I would expect my Jack Russell to claim a few ankles in similar circumstances.

Questions being asked why they did this without taking the dog into consideration.

Edited by Sprackles

One report said police had to shoot it 4 times to kill it ! :oops: What they heck were they using, supersoakers !

They should be compitent of a one shot one kill within 10ft of dog ! Also shouldnt they of had better intell and gone in with a tazer sheild and CO2 extingwisher ! Not a great performance by the police but i do feel sorry for the injored !

There seems to be a few policemen running away. So much for helping their mate.

Although not shown in the video a few obviously did help as they were bitten. But as others have said doesn't reflect well on how they handled it.

The daily telegraph have it on their site so clearly they don't find it that 'horrific'. Not nice though

I've said it before and ill say it again, why anyone wants to own one of these pointless and fugly dogs other than to intimidate its beyond me.

Round my way they seem to be the preferred choice of the rat-faced teen or fat, bald, tattooed moron. Never on a lead and when they attack other dogs its always the first time its happened.

Funny that.

I've said it before and ill say it again, why anyone wants to own one of these pointless and fugly dogs other than to intimidate its beyond me.

Well, for a start it's proven that they will stop people breaking into your house. The same thing would probably happen if coppers smashed my front door in, dogs don't recognise a uniform.

Here we go again - another pop at various breeds of dog.

Given the damage that this particular dog has done, many morons would think it would be a good thing to own one. These are the circles that the low-lifes live in.

I don't blame the dog, or the breed. I blame the scum that own them.

I sincerely hope all the Police personnel make a full recovery, but I would like more detail as to what risk assessment was done before the visit. It doesn't seem to have covered this eventuality.