SGC arrived

StuC

Result! SGC arrived a week earlier than the FEO advised, so well happy.

Had interview after 2 weeks and received cert 7 weeks after that.

Now need to lend myself some of my savings and go shopping (after I've tried for fit)!

See you at the clay ground

Now need to lend myself some of my savings and go shopping (after I've tried for fit)!

What savings!!! :lol: Thats what you'll be saying in a year or two. Gun shopping is seriously addictive :yes: . Be warned!.

Seriously though enjoy your buying experience and buy wisely and like you say, buy something that fits. That advice can certainly save you money in the long run as well. Enjoy :good:

ATB,

Pat

Happy days, do you have any options in mind for your first gun? Im hopefully not to far behind you in recieving my Licence :good:

I plan on doing a lot of clay busting and have a budget of a grand so i'm in used browning/beretta territory. Its just a case of catching a deal at the right time I think. There was a tidy looking 686 E on here the other week but I missed it. Not in a rush to buy something (plenty of club guns to play with), so will just wait.

Good luck on your cert.

I got a 686E sporting the other week when my sgc came through only paid £800 for it but it was off a good mate. <_<

That's what I fancy. Need to check it fits first. I shot a few rounds of skeet with a Browning GTi yesterday, that didn't fit! Scared the **** out of the clays and they all broke when they hit the ground! I think I shot 13/25