early feral

king ratcatcher

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest john5
just baged another one with the trusty 97k, straight in the back of the head at 14 yards ;)

where he droped ....

dscf24129bh.th.jpg

dscf24152bi.th.jpg

does it have big teeth,or did you hit it with the spade ?, or are you thinking of burying it ............

Your neighbours have probably reported you to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

"Look he just shot it and now he is trying to get it to fly again off the end of a shovel"

Mind you, a couple of decent sized shovels, a jug of Pimms and a few strawberries - the sporting man's Wimbledon born in your humble back garden.

Guest john5
Your neighbours have probably reported you to be sectioned under the Mental Health Act.

"Look he just shot it and now he is trying to get it to fly again off the end of a shovel"

Mind you, a couple of decent sized shovels, a jug of Pimms and a few strawberries - the sporting man's Wimbledon born in your humble back garden.

i say mungler , is it your serve old boy,.......... this guy has taken "pigeon bashing" to a new level

i say mungler , is it your serve old boy,.......... this guy has taken "pigeon bashing" to a new level

Pigeon bashing? Those pigeons are too good to be ferrals, there some poor **** racing pigeons! Bet he daren't show pics of there legs! Well thats before he cut there rings off that is! :good::good:

On the other hand if its sporting wimbeldon count me in it, come on mungler when do i get my match! :D:D:lol:

Death, Destruction & damn i missed the birdy!

bertie you wanna take a leaf outa king ratcatcher hes seems to bag the birdys :good:

Of course at ten yards i could pee and hit the things, i like to give a sporting chance, not shoot the things while there caged up in the mans loft!

Guest john5
Have never shot a racing pigeon in my life lads, i always cheque before, as i use one peice of lead and a scope :good:

does your spade have a telescopic site ?, and what sort of lead does it use ?

Guest john5

yes, it does m8, its pucker, can take pigeons at 30 yards with her, i have a bushnel 3-9x40 scope on it, and she fires .177 ely wasps :)

Can you see your neighbours loft from your bedroom window?

:D

OHHHHHHH, i knew that those pigeons were too clean to be ferals ,........... at least cut the rings off

yes, it does m8, its pucker, can take pigeons at 30 yards with her, i have a bushnel 3-9x40 scope on it, and she fires .177 ely wasps :good:

Can you see your neighbours loft from your bedroom window?

:good:

OHHHHHHH, i knew that those pigeons were too clean to be ferals ,........... at least cut the rings off

do you have any little guns then john5 ? that can shoot as good as king rat ?

Guest john5

i have a couple of little guns, but i preffer to "hit em with me spade" at that range,. and my spade is easier to carry and i am not botherd about scratching it

i have a couple of little guns, but i preffer to "hit em with me spade" at that range,. and my spade is easier to carry and i am not botherd about scratching it

Not you too John, does anyone on this site use guns, or do you all go out armed with spades?

Also if spades are the inn thing, what licensing laws are applicable to them, and can i get a good semi auto spade from anyone? :good::good::D:D