early feral

king ratcatcher

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest john5
why wouldnt people race pigeons in north london? :rolleyes:

I CAN TELL YOU WHY THERE AINT ANY RACING PIGEONS IN NORTH LONDON,..... because someone has shot em, and then hit em with his spade,....

If you can't hit a pigeon rested up with a rifle at 12 yards you shouldn't be shooting, imho.

Mind, to be completely fair I probably couldn't have last night, I was shooting like a ****! :rolleyes:

Over our way we use these :-

shovel.gif

Thats a full auto multi-choke 17ft double bucket, doesn't half nock them racinH^H^H^H^Herrals out the sky :sick:

hi pin ,,,, i only just noticed THAT MACHINE wow,......hmmmmmmmmmm, you could take out a full wagon of racing pigeons with that "baby", sell it to king rat,

It really does make you wonder where this sport is going with total and utter numpty`s like you lot. The boy uses a springer to good effect and with great accuracy. No matter at what range he shoots he dispatches his quarry humanely. Now if you have your views then air them by all means, but until you can praise KR for his ability to cleanly take quarry then please could you clean up your acts with the FLAMING. I have also noticed most of you shoot shotguns? now ive watched KR take quarry at 30 yards with his springer with instant kills and this is a pleasure to watch, now excuse me if im wrong but this involves a hell of alot more skill than spreading out a cartridge of shot into a wood pigeon does it not? this is bound to hit alot of nerves but come on and be serious, why would he shoot racing pigeons? I remember a while back you also flamed a young lad for filming his quarry? now im not suprised with the ignorance and nit-picking you lot do. Please be adult and stop accusing him of shooting illegal quarry when you have no idea. What do you suggest he do? take a picture of each leg before and after he shoots them? He takes the time and effort to entertain you with the pictures the least you could do is praise him, or is it because he gets more with his air rifle than some of you get with your shotguns? :good: there is alot to be learnt here and before people take a deep dive into the thread and start ganging up on the lad take a minute and think of what he is capable of rather than to be jumping in with both feet and critisising him.As for the hygiene part you can see that the super sexy shovel comes into play so why the hell would he take the time and danger to cut the rings so to speek of your accusations from there legs? your accusations compared to your ages are truely are childish :oops:

Dougie fn-12, I believe you will find after checking out Bertie, john 5 and manchap's previous posts that they are borderline anti's or members of some secret club :lol:

Not just me on this one, I have 7 PM's from other members :lol:

LB

just as a matter of intrest, i have a friend who lives next door to a chap who races pigeons, and both know what each other does, however the chap who races pigeons has given permission to my friend to shoot any pigeons in his garden. Reason being (apparently) that racing pigeons are no use if they dont go back to exactly the right place straight away :good: so if they stop on his lawn, tree, roof etc.. the next door neighbour is more than happy for them to be shot.

Sounds odd to me, but there you go :oops:

please show me what a feral SHOULD and i quote should look like? is there any specific requirement on the look of the bird that makes it a feral? and if you took your head out of your anus and actually looked into where he is from i think you may find that people would not RACE pigeons around there :good: .They are feral pigeons and although they do not meet your specific requirements for a feral pigeon im afraid your accusations are seriously wrong.and as for shooting a shottie i think once again your jumping to conclusions on what you presume i have done and what i havent...the aim of the reply was to point out that you are all on the same side as each other and all jump on the band wagon as soon as one of you has an opinion.so please enlighten the forum on how this lad can prove to you that they ARE indeed feral pigeons.as for PIN who said anything about not being able to shoot a sub 12ftlb air rifle at 12 yards? ???

You cloun! My head is out of my anus! Also if people dont race pigeons around london and its districts, why are there so many pigeon racing clubs down there? :oops:

To add even more, if you have shot a shot gun you would know as fact it is not just point and pull, there is a lot of scill and judgement included. Tell you what i'll wager £200 you cant come to my local clay club and take 50/50 sporting. Come on big mouth if your so sure its so easy you'll take the bet! :lol::lol:

Put your money where your mouth is! :blush::lol::lol:

Dougie fn-12, I believe you will find after checking out Bertie, john 5 and manchap's previous posts that they are borderline anti's or members of some secret club :lol:

Not just me on this one, I have 7 PM's from other members :lol:

LB

You ****** i'm no more anti than the next man, as for your p.m's if any of them are man enough they can make this accusation in person face to face, i love shooting and people like you and some of your posts will bring shooting into problems! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dougie fn-12, I believe you will find after checking out Bertie, john 5 and manchap's previous posts that they are borderline anti's or members of some secret club wink.gif

borderline antis ?? :lol::lol:

SORRY OH GREAT ONE LURCHERBOY, :good::oops::lol:

why send a boy to do a man`s job

oh while im at it lurcherbaby BAN me from this pigeon watching forum if it so pleases you ,

i couldnt give a toss

The birds KR shot look like ferals to me, at this time of year most of them are well fed and in breeding condition.

Killing the correct targets cleanly at the correct range, is a skill with an air weapon, as it is with a shotgun.

Both weapons have their specific advantages in what they can do.

I think this thread has just about run its natural life, so we will close it.