Norfolk summer flush 2012

hitclays

Due to the amount of messages i have received since the last one,thanks for your kind words guys.Shall we do it again(i will need you all to confirm which date very soon so i dont double book)

I have two weekends in summer that are free at the moment.

28/29 July and 11/12 August.

Can you let me know your preferred weekend and shall we hold it on a saturday or sunday.

As usual it is open to every body. :good:

Edited by hitclays

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitclays, - more of the same please :good:

-Ive got interest from the guys at my club following my recounting details of the last flush and I will try and bring a car full this time !

My vote is for a saturday -it makes it so much easier if you are coming from any distance if the following day is not a school day in terms of options to stay over or simply recover ! No preference of which saturday!

Either Saturday is good for me.

Also, can you update the fixture list on your website, it only goes up to the 18th March, and 4 of us fancy coming over for the 100 bird sporting one weekend.

Cheers

AB

Am doing it now,had to rearrange some dates due to offers of running more country fair shoots :good:

Think I should be at work that day , but I already feel the headache coming on :yp:

What sort of shoot, have you got any bigger clays :lol:

I thought the format of the last one went well enough so same again for me please.

yer i thought it ran smoothly.. and if u want a lift this time matey ill becoming past. but with it being the birthday i shall have to come home around 7, and get into town after

yer i thought it ran smoothly.. and if u want a lift this time matey ill becoming past. but with it being the birthday i shall have to come home around 7, and get into town after

Sounds fine to me at least I could partake in a glass or three, thanks will sort something out nearer the time.