Norfolk summer flush 2012

hitclays

Pics of the Great and Good (and a few others) of the PW World are now available for all and sundry to look at on www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall

I can reinforce Bakerboy's comments, and to prove it there are a couple or three pics that show Gamekeeper1960's work and I'm sure if anyone wants to buy one of his sticks then he can be PM'ed through this forum....

Thanks to HitClays for a cracking day, cheers to Mr Countryside Lass, Chazzmeister and Dave S for letting me into the team. Mega chuffed to finish 4th overall!

Nice to see all the PWs - shame a few called off at short notice and caused HitClays a headache with having to do a last minute re-jig of the teams but I'm sure they all had good reasons but all those that did turn up had a good day - roll on the next one......

Hi Nicola

I cannot open the link can you help? or anyone who knows what they are doing

Thanks

Terry

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Re the pics - in order to view the slideshow you need to open each page one by one, and let the screen load all the thumbnails - once you have done this for each page the whole gallery is then 'open', and can then run the slideshow - a bit of a pain but it's the only way that Photobox seems to work without giving problems..........

can`t view the pictures on my old laptop so tried it on PC running windows 7 and still no joy must be virgin media to slow

can we have them posted on here

and for the slow people(me)

can the next flush be kept to one thread, finding it hard to keep track of what one to read

thanks again Alan

great day

can`t view the pictures on my old laptop so tried it on PC running windows 7 and still no joy must be virgin media to slow

can the next flush be kept to one thread, finding it hard to keep track of what one to read

thanks again Alan

great day

lmao

:lol:

thanks again Alan

great day

Mods can we merge or freeze one of these threads?

Pics of the Great and Good (and a few others) of the PW World are now available for all and sundry to look at on www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall

I can reinforce Bakerboy's comments, and to prove it there are a couple or three pics that show Gamekeeper1960's work and I'm sure if anyone wants to buy one of his sticks then he can be PM'ed through this forum....

Thanks to HitClays for a cracking day, cheers to Mr Countryside Lass, Chazzmeister and Dave S for letting me into the team. Mega chuffed to finish 4th overall!

Nice to see all the PWs - shame a few called off at short notice and caused HitClays a headache with having to do a last minute re-jig of the teams but I'm sure they all had good reasons but all those that did turn up had a good day - roll on the next one......

Just had a look and takes ages to download and look at the slide....

and cant download :blush: