From the right

Savage 22.250 Heavy barrel Leupold Vari-X III 3x10x50 Gold Ring

Savage .223 Sporting Barrel Leupold Vari-X II 3x10x50 Gold Ring

Ruger 10/22 .22 Semi Auto Leupold Vari-X II 3x4x40 Gold Ring

CZ/BRUNO Bolt Action .22 Leupold Vari-X II 3x9x40 Gold Ring

Classic Sporting Doubles 12 bore O/U Multi Choke 32" Barrels

PC Furtett

Hope you got my PM BD

I have had difficulty adding to this post for some reason but seems to be OK now thanks to Cranfield.

As I said I used to have problems with it when using Winchester ammo. I tried various makes and found CCI subs work the best. One of my friends has an identical gun and his will not cycly CCI but wors fine with the Winchesters. I have just ordered my .17HMR but have steed clear of thre Ruger due to the cycling problems with the rotary magazine. I have went for a CZ/Bruno BA in varmint blued barrel as I already have a Bruno in .22 BA with no problems since I have had it. :beer:;)

10,000 rounds a month are comming in to the distributers so allocation is still limited. There is still only one manufacturer CCI who rebadge for everyone else so until demand increases we are stuck with it. Local gun shops do not carry a lot of stock as it has not hit the popularity mark yet, also can be expensive around £28+ per 100. :beer: Sort of makes you think every time you pull the trigger. I have a very tight (thats money conscious) friend/associate I am sure he counts the cost of every trip in his diary. Funnily enough he is NOT a Scot either (before you utter the usual derogatory comment) B) Can you imagine having a semi-auto it would cost a fortune if you were a bit trigger happy. ;)

• 4 weeks later...