PW North vs South Charity Clay Pigeon Shoot - Sign up Now

Teal

Well done Biggers...with all of those 100 straights you've been doing at the Skeet, you're a very welcome addition to the Southern team. :yes:

Cat.

4 99s recently but still no ton so I thought I'd have a stab at this ESP stuff !!!!

Payment made via PayPal 10 minutes ago

Edited by Bigweed

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might be third from bottom this year then if i sign up :blush::lol:

Red Beard - don't worry at all, it is just a bit of fun, last year the scores ranged from 29 to 95 so room for everyone, whilst raising some money for a very deserving charity :good:

Be sure to get your entry ticket ASAP, as we will soon be allotting people to squads :good:

Red Beard - don't worry at all, it is just a bit of fun, last year the scores ranged from 29 to 95 so room for everyone, whilst raising some money for a very deserving charity :good:

Be sure to get your entry ticket ASAP, as we will soon be allotting people to squads :good:

Where do I get my entry ticket from......have I missed something :hmm:

entry ticket is available in the first post of this thread!

Thanks - I have entered and paid, but the mention of tickets made me think I should be printing somethig off to bring with me, like an e-ticket or something?

Anyhow, Ive appeared on the team list so I assume payments been received!

And don't fall for Timp's old 'Black pudding trick' The dirty *******. He's a Bandit.

I'm getting a bit concerned now, as on the team pages it says I am available "on loan" to the North. Am I getting pimped out by Teal here? :hmm:

Just starting to draw the squads together for the day, which I hope to be complete over the weekend :good:

Therefore if anyone has any preferences for who to shoot with please drop me a PM in the next 48 hours, I have already received some requests over the past few weeks, and think I have them all down correctly- but please drop me a PM just to confirm things.